We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lm builds for Ettenmoors

Hello all let me say first off I main a champ and we have a thread for champ builds that I find very useful so I thought I would start one here.

At this time on my LM Im running a heavy crit def/full mits build with the 4 peice suit for silence and 2 peice for fire dmg. I am just curious what others are using at this time in solo/group/raid situations.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

I built defensively as well, and kinda have to rely on OP buffs for offense. I use 4 storm-caller and 2 restoration, and macro gear swap in the tradition pieces when I want to silence a warleader. I could see where gear swapping might be too much effort for an alt though.
    Wearing 4 pieces of the tradition is good I think if you have your full daze available, but not if you trait red. If you go red then the 2 piece bonus of the set is essentially wasted.
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5674327DrpBG.png[/IMG][/URL]

No need builds nothing. Lore is godmode, so ezmoding is already completed.

You sound bitter. Butt kicked by loremasters much?
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5674327DrpBG.png[/IMG][/URL]

My LM is 84 and need advice on moors build too. I'm picking 4 storm-caller 2 restoration for armor.

I would like to hear your opinions on my LIs

Staff:
    BE initial
    Tac skills dmg
    Fire crit multiplier
    LotRD dmg
    Ents
    Will legacy

Book:
    BE pulses
    SoP duration
    Target resist (dmg)
    Target resist (debuff)
    Fire DoT
    Will legacy

I want comments on whether debuff legacy or fire skills resist legacy is better and are my LIs suitable overall for moors

Thanks
    Last edited by Jousimies; Jul 25 2013 at 02:41 AM.
    Siggy

I think, nobody can say that it is bad. Everyone prefers a little bit another things. In my eyes, your choice of legacies is good. Maybe I would take sticky guard instead of ents.

I would take fire resist if i would go with small group and switch to do raid book with debuff resist if i would go with raid.

I think, overall your choice is good and if it fits your playstyle then it is really good.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Anyone know if the silence with frost lore stops war leaders from being able to bubble a target? or just which skills its effects on creepside?
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

My LM is a bit of an alt too so most of this stuff is pretty easy to come by. I've never been one to run with a really tanky build. This one is mostly focused on crit. Yes I have a captain buff, I was too lazy to wait for it to expire but with the ring buff up its about the same.

With the 4 piece dps set you can drop some insane burst aoe. Im a big fan. The two tradition piece are mostly just because they have finesse, I dont really use the set bonus

Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

Heya der, My LM is around 10.5k morale and 8.5k crit with 2200 will. I think the only important things you even have to worry about is just decent morale and crit rating, in raids I would use a morale build if I was yellow line out here.
    Jag