We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I can´t start the game anymore

hello, unfortuanatly I had no Internet for the last 7 days. But now - after the new patches - I´m unable to start the game anymore. What´s the matter?

could you elaborate what is exactly going wrong, what do you do to start the game and what kind a errors do you get?
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

I cann´t start the game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    could you elaborate what is exactly going wrong, what do you do to start the game and what kind a errors do you get?
    well, I start the game as usuall, but just before I can go into it, there is a note with the gamerules, I have to accept. When I do so the games closes.

Hmm.. so it isn't the firewall blocking it as when LOTRO patches you need to allow it.

Curious..

Have you posted this on the tech support forum? https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...hnical-Support

I can´t start the game anymore

Meanwhile I suppose, that´s a Virus. But I will try the technikal support, thanks.