We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anybody interested in a new leveling group?

Hey guys, I just started playing LOTRO again after taking a break for a few years. I was wondering if anybody want to make a new character and form a leveling group with me? I'm pretty busy with work most days but I can play at night and sometimes in the morning. I don't really like questing alone, I'd rather do it with a few friends. So if your interested feel free to drop a comment and we can hopefully get something started!

Quote Originally Posted by xzxzxz70 View Post
    Hey guys, I just started playing LOTRO again after taking a break for a few years. I was wondering if anybody want to make a new character and form a leveling group with me? I'm pretty busy with work most days but I can play at night and sometimes in the morning. I don't really like questing alone, I'd rather do it with a few friends. So if your interested feel free to drop a comment and we can hopefully get something started!
    I am looking to make a new alt on Windfola and would only do it here, so if you're interest in coming here... add me