We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expert Burglar Questions

Hello. I'm looking for those burglars who attempt to be the best of the best no matter what weight they have burdening their shoulders. I have some questions for you.

What numbers do you pull on a DPS parser for which raids? -I understand it varies, please include what you wish-

What is your general damage rotation from start to finish of a fight with no mechanics?

Does Disable stack with Debuffing Gamble?

What virtues do you recommend and why?

What are your recommendations for Moors?

Does Improved Stealth increase the chance for a dev crit from SS or just guarantees the normal crit with the same percentage for a dev?

Does Improved Feint attack guarantee a crit when you have improved stealth or is it just regular stealth?
    Last edited by Ehlla; Aug 02 2013 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlla View Post
    Hello. I'm looking for those burglars who attempt to be the best of the best no matter what weight they have burdening their shoulders. I have some questions for you.

What numbers do you pull on a DPS parser for which raids? -I understand it varies, please include what you wish-

What is your general damage rotation from start to finish of a fight with no mechanics?

1.Does Disable stack with Debuffing Gamble?

2.Does Improved Stealth increase the chance for a dev crit from SS or just guarantees the normal crit with the same percentage for a dev?

3.Does Improved Feint attack guarantee a crit when you have improved stealth or is it just regular stealth?
    Although I'm not attempting to be the best of the best, I'll answer some of your questions.
    1. Yep, it stacks.
    2. Only guarantees a regular crit, dev chance isn't affected as far as I know.
    3. IFA doesn't guarantee a crit as Improved Stealth's tooltip also states.

Rest is left for the "best of the best".
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar R14
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Virtues: Mits. Tolerance Fidelity Honour Zeal Innocence.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

it depends on whaat raid of course but if its a raid where im in melee from start to finish, I can parse in the 4k range. If not then its lower

Theres a lot of rotations, I usually stick to my 2 main ones but because of cooldowns I tend to improvise with what i can. The important thing is trying to maintain the feint attack buff up for as long as i can while without misusing the buff before it ends or losing the dev buff from the unseen set of the ettenmoores.

*Burglars advantage / subtle stab / double edge strike / exposed throat / feint attack
    *Burglars advantage / subtle stab / double edge strike / flashing blades

Does Disable stack with Debuffing Gamble?
    Yes

Innocence / Zeal / Fidelity / Charity / Honour ( I build for mitigations / resistance ...everything else is found in gear )

Use the virtues above , try to keep your crit chance at 20% minimum , try to get both your mitigation types to 40% minimum also try to get a minimum of 10k morale

Does Improved Stealth increase the chance for a dev crit from SS or just guarantees the normal crit with the same percentage for a dev?
    Guarantees crit not dev

Does Improved Feint attack guarantee a crit when you have improved stealth or is it just regular stealth?
    Does not promise a crit...says it on tooltip
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "