We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Just testing - should show Well Met for my title?

EDIT: It does! Neat! Cool
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?336224-Lions-of-Judah-CHRISTIAN-Kinship-Family-Friendly-Casual-Active-Since-Launch-2007"][B][SIZE=3]LIONS of JUDAH[/SIZE][/B][/URL] :: Christian Kinship :: Founded March 2007
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Tane[/COLOR].CAPTAIN - [COLOR=red]Woodchuck[/COLOR].WARDEN[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][FONT=courier]LIFETIME FOUNDER[/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank-you so much for the Rohan beta titles, Sapience and co! I love being a Rohirrim Scout!
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

The Shire or Bree or Rivendell or, etc. When you're saving Middle Earth ya never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Are you sure you're supposed to have an alternate title? It might NOT display the link for people who don't have a selectable group.

Forum Actions> General Settings> (LEFT BAR)

Scroll till you see
    My Account
    Edit Email & Password
    General Settings
    Permission Groups <--This is the one you want. If its not displayed. You probably can't select one.
    Edit Ignore List
    Ah okay, thanks.
    Hello, New Forums.

Why isn't there a special part of the forums that just has to do with festivals or the candy jars at Turbine? I mean, that's all that's important right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Read the first post, steps are there. Assuming you have titles to switch to of course.

Also, Weatherstock titles are now live for those who have them.
    lol, oops. I had glossed over the post but missed that portion.
    [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Balinthar[/B][/COLOR] - 100 Hunter, [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Balinthaar[/B][/COLOR] - 100 Champ, [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Earthwind[/B][/COLOR]- 100 LM
    [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Shermin[/B] [/COLOR]- 100 Guard, [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Lieutenant[/B] [/COLOR]- 100 Capt, [COLOR=#00ffff][B]Uben[/B] [/COLOR]- 89 Burg, [COLOR=#00ffff][B]FireandBrimstone[/B] [/COLOR]- 72 RK
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]By His Grace[/B][/COLOR], a Christian Kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    I switched to a new tab while writing this then switched back (on PC). Going to have to assume it's an IOS thing.
    Did some additional testing -- this is definitely a quirk of IOS -- at least IOS 5.1 on my version 1 iPad.

With OSX's normal Safari (or Firefox), no problem.
    Bill Magill Mac Player Founder/Lifetimer
    Old Timers Guild - Gladden

Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (92)
    Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!"

Thanks so much for enabling the Weatherstock titles.

It's a great move!
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

It is good to finally be able to use the titles I have. Just hoping that you do manage to dig out the ex-Codemasters tokens for Founders Sapience when you activate these.
    Gilreth, L100 Minstrel & Armoursmith Laurelin
    Chief of Tavern Appreciation Society
    Mordarwen, Champion & jeweller - plus numerous other alts

Weatherstock Titles?

How do I get my Weatherstock title? I was there for most of the event this year... and have the screenies ( and Tweets) to prove it! ;-D
    *BOOP*

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilreth_EU View Post
    It is good to finally be able to use the titles I have. Just hoping that you do manage to dig out the ex-Codemasters tokens for Founders Sapience when you activate these.
    I'll try, but if I can't find one or the other I won't do either. Wouldn't really be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDemise View Post
    How do I get my Weatherstock title? I was there for most of the event this year... and have the screenies ( and Tweets) to prove it! ;-D
    Speak to the organizers and ask them for your title. They have the codes and are handling it.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDemise View Post
    Send a PM to morrowbreeze with the name of the character you were there on.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I would like a Sapience Fan Club title. That would be really nice.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Quote Originally Posted by Lethareth View Post
    In hot pink.
    in my thoughts and in my dreams they´re always in my mind
    these songs of hobbits, dwarves and men and elves
    come close your eyes
    you can see them, too - Blind Guardian, Bards tale

Quote Originally Posted by BelamanthDE View Post
    In hot pink.
    Well obviously. Though Neon Green would be cool too.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Quote Originally Posted by Lethareth View Post
    I've created a monster haven't I?

Quote Originally Posted by BelamanthDE View Post
    In hot pink.
    I wish I could make titles change color as a setting per title. I can't. To do it takes a custom title entered manually to the player's title field and the HTML wrapped around it. A pain.

Thanks for getting the titles activated! Nice to see the list of titles there and available.

It would be interesting to see if the founders keys could be found. I originally registered on a founders key- though a couple of months later than most founders. Would be really interested to see if it applied to me or not.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

After doing a bit of digging I have found the Founds entitlements. However, it appears the Codies data is problematic in this area (and others) and I can't pull them out. So as I mentioned before, If I can't do it for both it wouldn't really be fair to just do it for one. Sorry guys.

As I do not know any site where I can upload my newly created signature, I will be happy with my chosen avatar and being able to display one of my titles.

This forum is working admirably well for me, but it is really nice to see it brightened by the avatars and signatures. Thank you for championing them, Sapience!

Acushla of Evernight server,
    leader of the Warlords of Angmar kinship
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Katefoto1/media/5cfeaa44-c0ae-4c96-8f7a-01d1059892cf_zps3a2d9568.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/Katefoto1/5cfeaa44-c0ae-4c96-8f7a-01d1059892cf_zps3a2d9568.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

I see Moria Beta & Rohan Beta Titles...But what about Isengard Beta. Why doesn't that get anything. I was in the Isengard Beta and attended every event...I also Pre-ordered the Rise of Isengard Legendary Edition

Btw: Does my Sig fit within the guidelines?...if not I'll change it.
    [CENTER][CENTER][URL="http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm"][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ZaeLocke View Post
    I see Moria Beta & Rohan Beta Titles...But what about Isengard Beta. Why doesn't that get anything. I was in the Isengard Beta and attended every event...I also Pre-ordered the Rise of Isengard Legendary Edition

Btw: Does my Sig fit within the guidelines?...if not I'll change it.
    Signature images should be no more than 350 pixels wide, yours is currently too wide (482)
    Signature image guidelines are at:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-in-signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Acushla View Post
    As I do not know any site where I can upload my newly created signature, I will be happy with my chosen avatar and being able to display one of my titles.
    Try tinypic.com or photobucket.com. I prefer TinyPic for quick images or larger images, smaller ones or ones I need for a while go in my Photobucket.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Otik View Post
    Oh I see, I saw beta and thought from original beta.

Oh well. Nice forums BTW
    Agreed and thanks for asking that, looked forever for 'Permission Groups' and can find nothing.

Shame about The Fashionable title

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Try tinypic.com or photobucket.com. I prefer TinyPic for quick images or larger images, smaller ones or ones I need for a while go in my Photobucket.
    Thank you, TinDragon.

I did try Photobucket, but don't know what I am doing. It is all new to me. I managed to save a .png with my signature, cropped it to only show the signature, but copying the URL or the IMG to my 'Edit Signature' on the LOTRO page does not work, and I cannot find any of the allowable BB code to copy.

I am happy to display the 'Vote for Sapience' reminder. I had already voted for him, for the Lonely Mountain Band and for this LOTRO Community in the Dragonslayer competition.

Acushla of Evernight server
    leader of the Warlords of Angmar kinship
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Katefoto1/media/5cfeaa44-c0ae-4c96-8f7a-01d1059892cf_zps3a2d9568.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/Katefoto1/5cfeaa44-c0ae-4c96-8f7a-01d1059892cf_zps3a2d9568.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Acushla View Post
    but copying the URL or the IMG to my 'Edit Signature' on the LOTRO page does not work,
    Suggest: Check that the image is public before getting the image URL.

Hope that works...
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    Suggest: Check that the image is public before getting the image URL.

Hope that works...
    Thank you, Tsunamic and again to TinDragon.

I took your advice, but also had to enable the special editing tools in my settings. Now my favorite pony and myself are showing up on the forum signature. Very pleased!
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Signature images should be no more than 350 pixels wide, yours is currently too wide (482)
    Signature image guidelines are at:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-in-signatures
    There I changed it, it's close but idk. I have no way of telling Pixel size. It's a little bit narrower but it's also a little bit taller.
    [CENTER][CENTER][URL="http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm"][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast