We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaeLocke View Post
    There I changed it, it's close but idk. I have no way of telling Pixel size. It's a little bit narrower but it's also a little bit taller.
    If you open it in Paint it'll show you exactly how big it is. Your new one is both too long and too tall. It needs to be 350x125, yours is 450x150.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Are you sure you're supposed to have an alternate title? It might NOT display the link for people who don't have a selectable group.

Forum Actions> General Settings> (LEFT BAR)

Scroll till you see
    My Account
    Edit Email & Password
    General Settings
    Permission Groups <--This is the one you want. If its not displayed. You probably can't select one.
    Edit Ignore List
    I have nothing between general settings and edit ignore list? I have been playing since beta, strange I only have one title available.
    [IMG]http://s17.postimg.org/xtqh4u14v/sig_lotro.jpg[/IMG]

Crom laughs at your misfortune...he laughs from his mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I have nothing between general settings and edit ignore list? I have been playing since beta, strange I only have one title available.
    I don't have that option as well, is that something VIP exclusive. Sorry for necroing.
    Beero - meet me to drink, meet me too drunk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4