We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yep, at the moment we have enough elves, a dwarf would be the most welcome! But it's your choice!

Hey, I think it's no problem to have an extra elf, I think best if everyone play what they enjoy the most, it'll be fun that way

Quote Originally Posted by nightworldangel View Post
    i have submitted an application but i am afraid i created the character before you replied, it is a elf rune-keeper but i will go back and create another character, this time a minstrel

what about a race of man/woman?
    Night
    OOOps, Ministrel is already taken! Sorry!My bad!
    Avaliable class are: Warden, RK, LM and Burglar!

Sorry!

i will keep the Elf RK for when not in the fellowship and will go for LM (hope i remember how to use one) to bring to fellowship

Night

Great!
    Possibly man, we have already 3 women in the fellowship, it is just a matter of balance...
    Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my mistake!
    See you in game!

Greetings!

i have created a hobbit burglar will start getting past the introduction

Night

Quote Originally Posted by nightworldangel View Post
    i have created a hobbit burglar will start getting past the introduction

Night
    Great!
    Just rember to register on the website!

application submitted

Night

The very first meeting of the Fellowship will be on Saturday 10 August at 8:30PM (GMT+!)
    There are 3 class still avaliable, Warde, Lore Master and Rune Keeper, if anyone is interested in this project just register on our website and join us in game!!!

Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by punkboy1985 View Post
    The very first meeting of the Fellowship will be on Saturday 10 August at 8:30PM (GMT+!)
    There are 3 class still avaliable, Warde, Lore Master and Rune Keeper, if anyone is interested in this project just register on our website and join us in game!!!

Greetings!
    Sounds interesting and I would love to join. I have submitted an applcation on your website and will start getting my character through the introduction.
    (I intend to play a Loremaster btw.)

I have two questions though.
    First question: Since there will be characters of different races who start in different places, which prologue questline will we start with?
    Second question: Are the times actually given as GMT+1 or should it be GMT+2 ? (With Daylight Saving Time in effect countries like Italy, Germany or Sweden is currently at GMT+2, with the UK at GMT+1)

1800 universal time [GMT], so it'll be 2000 in Italy or Poland and so on.

We'll start in Celondim.

The Blue Fellowship is still looking for a Burglar, a Lore Master and a Warden!

We have created a fun group of players, currently we are in our third week of life, we have a single weekly meeting where we roleplay the epicstory line and level alltogheter, we craft weapons armours etc... for ourselves, and we are having lot of fun in each fellowship party!

If anyone wants to became a companion visit: http://bluefellowship.shivtr.com/
    Or contact in-game: Biful, Amathwen, Arynnva.

Greetings!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2