We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb [Fellowship idea]

Hi all,

LOTRO is without doubt a great game, and it could be played in many ways with different goals!
    I've started play LOTRO, more than a year ago, and to be honest the more I go on the less I enjoy it, for many reasons...like the strong individualism of the players.
    So what I'm looking for is a FELLOWSHIP of players, I would like to start from lvl 1 and grow up with other characters at the same speed in order to help each others (I didn't like to complete Garth Agarwen fellowship quests just following a lvl 85 Champion, if you know what I mean!), I would like to explore every content of the game togheter with other playes whose the only objective is not only reach lvl 85 as soon as possible!
    I'm looking for motivated players who want to explore Middle Earth, RP along the way (I would like to RP the Epic Story Line).
    We should meet 1 or 2 evenings per week (i.e. Monday and Wednesay), and try to maintain the same level, so it would be better to join this FELLOWSHIP with alts.

Are you up for it? Post below or send me a message! (Iarfig in-game)
    (We've got a lot of time to think this through. So don't hesitate to offer any suggestions if you have any. We are all ears!)
    Last edited by punkboy1985; Jul 29 2013 at 08:34 AM.

I would agree you have the right idea! I would gladly join you but I'm afraid at this point in my life I don't have much time to play at all, and I would not be reliable for such an adventure. But I hope you find some great people to join you! I know many players can seem distant and independent, and many are. But some are just waiting for someone to say hello and invite them to join in a group adventure.

Best of luck with your fellowship! I hope your idea inspires others to band together more often in this way!

I'm not sure if this thread will get many bites, considering this an RP server and not entirely active to begin with, but I LOVE this idea. I've recently come back to lotro after 3 years, and I'm really unsure of where to start. But I know that my favorite part of this game was exploring its worlds and content with fellow enthusiasts, and so the idea of starting anew and going through all of the content with an entire fellowship really excites me.

I'm on-board if we can get enough to join us.

Well, it is encouraging to read those posts.

Weaved: try to get some people!

Faengalith: just one day per week!

Btw Monday evening would be great as meeting day!
    You just need a new character, complete the Prologue quests line and the wait for new orders, use an alt dedicated to this project! So you won't go over your fellow too soon!
    Regarding the characters, we should try to cover as many classes as possible, my char is an Elf hunter, so choose something else ;D

Greetings!

It's good to see you're still around and kicking! It's a shame that other thread is so old...otherwise we'd have two people to join our group. I don't have anybody that's willing to join, considering I haven't played the game in years and everyone I used to know are long gone.

Anyway, I'd probably play an Elf Rune-keeper. Or Lore-master. Depending on what we need, I suppose.

I've started playing LoTRO not long time ago, and been looking for something like this for a while, would like to give it a try, but monday and friday probably wouldn't suit me. What time would you like this party to take place? I'm from Poland. Oh and as of class I guess I could play maybe elven tank or minstrel, but i can adapt ^^

I find it really sad that there are so few people willing to join a fellowship like this, ive been lookin for a group like this for awhile now too, id join gladly also which day of the week doesnt matter much to me, just the time since im from germany... but im flexible on this xD
    my characters of choice would be Captain,Lore-master or Champion, but i wouldnt mind takin another class if anyone else want those

I'm so happy!

Welcome aboard guys!
    Btw I'm from Italy...so we have the same time!
    But we need to be patient, it's so hard setup a fellowship like this!

Let's start from there:

http://bluefellowship.shivtr.com/

4 it's already a great number to start imo!
    About the characters, this is the situation:
    Weaved: Elf RK or LM
    Naniel: Elf Tank/Ministrel
    Rvnewizard: Captain/LM/Champ
    Me: I think I'll take a dwarf guardian!!!

(Rynewizrd a Cappy would be great!)

So guys register your chars on shivtr, and let's start talking about the day! I hope more will join!
    Thanks! We haven't to waste this opportunity!!!

Greetings!

Hey thanks for a warm welcome I'll check the website asap and register. See you soon

This is exactly what i was looking for.

If you guys still have space i'd like to roll a Human (or elf if everyone's making elves) Warden. Why the choice of server though? I prefer high-pops like Brandywine.

Great!!!
    Welcome Crablord!
    A human would be great!!!We have already two elf!
    Check the website!

;D

alright i applied but i'm still a bit edgy about this roleplaying business.

I'm so excited to see this picking up steam! I'll register right away. (:

Crab lord brings up a good point -- are we role playing or are we just running through all of the game's content? Either way, I can't wait!

As for my schedule, I'm Eastern Standard Time (FL, US). I work Monday-Friday 9-5:30, but I'm free pretty much every night but Thursday (I'm available then, but I tend to work late to about 6:30 on Thursdays). I'm not sure how the schedule will work with people being from different time zones, but I'm more than willing to make it work.

Hey Weaved it's good to see you again!
    With you we are 4!
    We have just finished the intro...we will play the prologue alltogheter!

So register on the website, create a new char! And join us! We are eager to meet you in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Weaved View Post

Crab lord brings up a good point -- are we role playing or are we just running through all of the game's content? Either way, I can't wait!
    actually i apologize for the misconception, I just wanted a group to play with from the very start and found this thread. didnt even notice it was for a roleplaying server and was turned down when I said i don't really roleplay.

I would be willing to try but I have a really bad imagination
    Last edited by Crablord; Aug 05 2013 at 04:59 PM.

Crablord we would be happy to let you try!
    You need a char in line with Midde Earth lore...so try to choose an adequate name, read something about Tolkien's world and try to imagine a good bio for your char...the rest will come along the way!

Try here: http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Tolki...mmunity_Portal

Btw: a warden would be very welcome!

alright took a look and tried my hand again

All right. When exactly are we getting together? Also: since punkboy is going to be a Guardian, I figured I might as well take the Elf Hunter role...if only for the sake of giving our group haste and playing taxi. Unless we get some last minute member who really wants that role. (:

All right. When exactly are we getting together? Also: since punkboy is going to be a Guardian, I figured I might as well take the Elf Hunter role...if only for the sake of giving our group haste and playing taxi. Unless we get some last minute member who really wants that role. (:
    Allright Weaved.
    Create a char and register, but try to maintain you char cause will be difficult change in future!!!
    We will meet on saturday evening from 8:30 PM (GMT+1)...
    Last edited by punkboy1985; Aug 06 2013 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by punkboy1985 View Post
    Well, it is encouraging to read those posts.

Weaved: try to get some people!

Faengalith: just one day per week!

. . .
    Yep, that's my problem. My schedule changes every week, so I never know when I will have time available, the times are always different.

I regret I cannot join, but I am so happy to see you found some people! Have a great adventure, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Faengalith View Post
    Yep, that's my problem. My schedule changes every week, so I never know when I will have time available, the times are always different.

I regret I cannot join, but I am so happy to see you found some people! Have a great adventure, everyone!
    I believe the plan is Saturday at...2PMEST? I'm not 100% sure on the time, but I'm pretty positive that's the day.

hey

i am interested in joining the fellowship but i have know experience role-playing, is this going to be a problem?

also i am from England and am usually online after 7pm through the week and after 5pm at the weekends

Night

I believe the plan is Saturday at...2PMEST? I'm not 100% sure on the time, but I'm pretty positive that's the day.

yes that is the time

Quote Originally Posted by nightworldangel View Post
    hey

i am interested in joining the fellowship but i have know experience role-playing, is this going to be a problem?

also i am from England and am usually online after 7pm through the week and after 5pm at the weekends

Night
    I'm not the boss but I think it would be great to have one more, as long as you're willing to give it a try hehe. But have to wait for punkboy to decide

Quote Originally Posted by nightworldangel View Post
    hey

Night

Would be great to have one more companion!
    Laurelin is a RP server, so yes we will RP!
    What you need is a character with a name and a bio in line with the lore of Middle-Earth, the experience in RPing will come with the time!
    So welcome aboard!
    The avaliable classes are:
    Burglar
    Lore Master
    Ministrel
    Rune Keeper
    Warden

No elves!!! we need some hobbit / dwarf

Just register on the website:
    http://bluefellowship.shivtr.com/

For more informations about Middle-Earth:
    http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Main_Page

Greetings!

i have submitted an application but i am afraid i created the character before you replied, it is a elf rune-keeper but i will go back and create another character, this time a minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by punkboy1985 View Post
    No elves!!! we need some hobbit / dwarf!
    what about a race of man/woman?
    Night
    Last edited by nightworldangel; Aug 07 2013 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast