We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Lightbulb [Fellowship idea]

Hi all,

LOTRO is without doubt a great game, and it could be played in many ways with different goals!
    I've started play LOTRO, more than a year ago, and to be honest the more I go on the less I enjoy it, for many reasons...like the strong individualism of the players.
    So what I'm looking for is a FELLOWSHIP of players, I would like to start from lvl 1 and grow up with other characters at the same speed in order to help each others (I didn't like to complete Garth Agarwen fellowship quests just following a lvl 85 Champion, if you know what I mean!), I would like to explore every content of the game togheter with other playes whose the only objective is not only reach lvl 85 as soon as possible!
    I'm looking for motivated players who want to explore Middle Earth, RP along the way (I would like to RP the Epic Story Line).
    We should meet 1 or 2 evenings per week (i.e. Monday and Wednesay), and try to maintain the same level, so it would be better to join this FELLOWSHIP with alts.

Are you up for it? Post below or send me a message! (Iarfig in-game)
    (We've got a lot of time to think this through. So don't hesitate to offer any suggestions if you have any. We are all ears!)
    Last edited by punkboy1985; Jul 29 2013 at 08:34 AM.