We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

A Question Regarding Elven Kinships

Hello there, Laurelin!

Now, I'm not too sure if this question has been asked already. I did lurk the forums, digging back through older threads to see if anything similar had popped up in the past but it seemed not; however, if I'm wrong, I sincerely apologize for resurfacing an old and overdone topic.

Just last night, I decided to remake my character, Velsirien, on Laurelin (I have this terrible need to remake her on like, several servers, though my main is on Landroval -.-) and give the server another try. She's a stubborn, and staunchly loyal little elf hailing from Mirkwood, that prefers the company of her own kind to that of other races. Due to such nature, I tend to search for all-Elven or Elf/Man kinships for her to participate in. I did see a kinship earlier that caught my attention, but somewhere down their thread they specified that if one plays a Noldo elf, or a Dunedain man, they may join, which got me wondering: are there other/are most Elven kinships Elf-race specific, and if so, would anyone happen to know of an Elven kinship that caters toward Elves of Silvan blood?

I'm still searching around for Elven kins on Laurelin, so far I've stumbled upon The Alliance of the West, and Warband of Imladris, which both sound utterly amazing.

Anyhoo, hopefully I've explained my question without it being too confusing. Lemme know if I need to reword anything, or if this question's been asked in the past already!

Happy RPing, everyone!
    [ such is the nature of evil; in time, all foul things come forth. ]
    velsirien | landroval

Mae Govannen Velsirien,

First of all welcome to Laurelin.
    Myself have also returned to this server, a few days ago.

In the early years of Laurelin I was a member of The Laiquendi Order.
    I intend to rejoin this kinship, with their atmospheric roleplaying sessions and their friendly helpfull members.

The Laiquendi Order is in alliance with several other kinships in the 'Eldariant Alliance'
    (http://www.eldariant.org/news.php)

I hope this helps you in your search of a new home-feeling kinship.

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva

Hi there, I will try to provide you with some additional information. The oldest of the elven guilds from my own experience is the Laiquendi Order and the Vanimar. These are 100% elf line with the latter being most active of the two. There is another 100% elven kin known as the Lothian I LOnnath based out of Ered Liun, the best time to catch these is on their muster days currently Tuesday but I have heard they are setting up a civilian muster day on Thursday as well.
    Man / Elf kind from an rp perspective there are two. The one I am in the Warband of Imladris and the one I believe you refer to in your op which being newly formed I know as little as you do.

I hopen that gives you some ideas the first four kind have nice entries on the Laurelin Archives with links to their own websites. Or if I can be of further help send my main Khakis an IM in game and I will do my best to help.
    Regards

K

Ah, I can finally respond to your replies!

Thank you both, Khalis and Aaguil I've decided to take some time to look into some of the kinships that you've mentioned. I think, before I start looking for any guilds to join (and hopefully they'll be recruiting!), I'll try to get my character up to at least level 20 - for some reason I feel more inclined to keep characters that are at the level 20 mark & above.

Again, thanks so much :3 Hope to run into you guys IG sometime!

You are very welcome Velsirien, sorry about my typos above i typed the message from my mobile phone on its small screen.

HI there

I hope I am not too late in replying to this, I was on holiday. Thank you for expressing an interest in the Alliance of the West.
    If you are still interested in it, drop me an IG mail @Ledhuil.