We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dailystats - copy your data NOW

Turbine has given a forum lockdown and update date of 29 Jul. I am assuming that the leaderboards will shut down on the 29th. Dailystats will shut down and turn into lotro-inn.com 1 day after the shutdown and stats will NOT be available afterwards. If you want to copy anything like your player history, do it now.

http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com

Thank you for this service over the years.

Thanks V

Thanks for the heads up Vyxe and I also want to echo the last posts thanks for all your work over the years. Great job. Hope you are keeping well and happy in whatever you are up to nowdays.

Another big thanks to those who kept the Black Appendage running, it was a valuable resource that my whole tribe and myself used often. Really sad to see it go.
    Bloodspill of Eldar, rank 15 Stalker and leader of the Angbands Shadow tribe.

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Really would liek to say a BIG Thank YOU to all at 'The Black Appendage' who ran the webbysite

THanks Vyxe for all that you have done to make all of us know how far we have become and how far we still have to go till the next rank.

We will miss this webbysite hugely and with the leaderboards going, has shown that Turbine has added yet another nail into the Moors coffin.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

A really, really sad day. Thanks for giving us such an awesome site, it'll be so strange without it.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Dailystats worked this morning when I logged in.
    What is it? What do you smell?

Same thing, daily stats worked for me this morning too, maybe turbine didn't kill it. What a cheerful thought.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

I wonder if their being down will affect farming at all, if they don't revive leaderboards.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Thanks Vyxe and Black Appendage for a great site. Really gonna miss it

Fight clubbers must be punching the air with joy too...sigh
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

The alt finder has been affected too

It no longer shows rank or level, the Black Appendage is still working though.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

The mylotro leaderboards are now gone. Dailystats website will redirect to lotro-inn.com later tonight. Leaving it up the last few hours for anyone who didn't get the message to copy what they want NOW.

Thanks for the years of service dude.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

just FYI...

The monster manual and other non stat based goodies are now available at the black appendage site.

Either in my sig or http://www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

We always like to see class contributors to the site as we don't know everything about all the classes and we can't maintain the whole thing alone.

PLEASE feel free to contact vyxe or myself on the site regarding editing of the manual so it can be formatted.

Thanks Vyxe for everything over the years

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Site redirected to www.lotro-inn.com now. I encourage you to still share your videos! If you had posted between April and now on the daily stats site, please repost.

Havent been vocal on this as I divested from the game mostly (necklaces get KBs, this isn't serious business) but the removal of the leaderboards is a major disappointment. I don't need a lecture on how small the pvp community is and why its not cost effective, I get it. Still the leaderboards were cool. Thanks for creating the dailystats web page, I used it a lot as I know several others did as well.

and it's gone for good. R.I.P
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Thanks for all your efforts over the years Vyxe.

Dailystats will be sadly missed. Despite what some think, stats are important in MMOs to give a sense of progression and achievement.

It's the community feel of PvMP that keeps some of us playing too, but others may not feel the same without numbers to mark the days.

~Rugz
    [IMG]http://www.theblackappendage.com/sites/default/files/images/signature.png[/IMG]
    Elendilmir Mockluk R9 BA Allillawen R7 Wv Khashdrush R7 WL
    Windfola Barshakh R7 Wg Brandywine Marbfulorz R6 D

Quote Originally Posted by Saewewing View Post
    Thanks for all your efforts over the years Vyxe.

Dailystats will be sadly missed. Despite what some think, stats are important in MMOs to give a sense of progression and achievement.

It's the community feel of PvMP that keeps some of us playing too, but others may not feel the same without numbers to mark the days.

~Rugz

"i think it is important that the people who are willing to perform the most repetitive tasks to make a number climb higher for little obvious reward are all grouped together in one place so they're ready for deployment when all the aliens invade and threaten to wipe out humanity if we don't do all their data entry for them"
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

They take away my reputation on the forums and now this.