We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Karmezikyonotarat's goodbye :p

I've decided it's time to go... no not on one of those 1 month disappearances... which have been happening rather often lately... but for good*. So... here goes...

First off to my Lotro husband, Xanaiax/Delques/Exoxus/all those other secret alts
    By far I will miss you the most but no matter what, you'll always be my Lotro husband/secret online lover (don't tell Brandic) Stab those creeps good for me. I'll miss getting some of that positional damage for myself

Next: Rayzr/Scalpel/Silvermoon. You were my first friends on creepside and by far some of the funnest people to hang out with... my only regret is never solving the mystery of how you're all related. and one more thing... *cough*addmeonfacebook*cough*

To all my kinnies and Tribies in Death's Bane and Chaos: You really made playing this game tons of fun. even if I didn't know some of you very well and some may not really know at all, I'm going to miss all of you (but Xan most of all of course.)
    In particular I'll miss those naked level 20 gb runs with Death's Bane and Lom's Ka-Pow. For chaos, I'll miss thunderboltz who made flayer cool. (I flayered before it was cool QQ but you did it far better than me) Veenom the Spiderwarg... well... because Veenom is awesome need I say more? and Shap. you are definitely one of the coolest creeps out there and a great leader.

Welthrop... I will miss saying in OOC "One does not simply gank Welthrop" you really changed the way I looked at hunters and probably plenty of others as well

Zubby... WHERE'S MY SI!!!!!!

Tanar, I've missed leeching half your renown when you're close to rank and will continue to

[insert anyone I missed here] <3

and last but not least: Gallanhael. I'm really going to miss your trolling btw, did you know if you pounce after crippling bite, it has a chance to stun? ;o

~Aiseki/Kyoku/Janaiax/Leofleofu
    ~Notarat/Karmezijasi

goodbye everyone.

*As with most people, there is still that chance someday I'll realize I can't leave this game and may reinstall.

P.S. for those who haven't added me on fb... a little bird told me something might happen if you type in my warg's name at the end of facebook.com ... no, not Notarat... the other one!

P.S.S. there were a lot of little smiley faces, but the forums told me I had too many and that it couldn't post...
    [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc29/Lonelywolfdragon/DancingWarg_zps1b4a5035.jpg[/IMG]

Another goodbye!?? This one from the great Notarat Awarg???? I can't.... :'( :'( :'( :'( Goodbye Karm! You were easily my best (and first) friend on creep side. I have had soooo many great memories with you: the 2-man group I was in with you when I earned my first infamy points off of Card, the many days a week we would stare into the distance towards GV hoping and praying an ugly freep face would emerge, the huge creep piles we would make (with the Kaz man and Luna!), hunting down Brandic and chasing him through the eagles, killing Caspur at stab using an (not so) elaborate plan during the burg-glitched days, the (fail) tour across Evendim with Brandic and Silver, the poke-tells, the bear, outfit #2, the super odd freep/creep family relationships, the stalking, etc.

I wish you well in whatever you're doing or going to do! & I really hope you decide to come back soon!!

~an ultra-sad bunny, Rayzr

EDIT: btw, something I never told you: we have the same rl last name :3
    Last edited by Zoar; Jul 27 2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Sad to see a great friend like you go Kyo. I'm going to miss the fun times we have had together. You're a very very kind girl, and always seemed to bring cheer when people needed it the most.
    You are in my prayers always, and for whatever path in life you take, tread with care, be yourself, and always make the best life has to offer.

With love,

Zepphyr and Zeva
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Kyo, you as well!?

Take care! One of the people I have known the longest in lotro, from The Last Company, and The Lost Company (creepside) haha. So many awesome memories! Good luck with whatever life brings!

-Sky
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

rest in peace(s)
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Noooooooo karm don't leave :S

Everyone's leaving (again) D:

At least I can keep up on FB, was always fun to play with you.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

You will be missed Kyo. Don't forget to say hi to me on facebook from time to time. Hope you have fun in whatever you do! You are one of the reasons I came back to Lotro lol. I hope to hear from both you and Brandic(Turbine Fix your Game).

-- Tanar
    Last edited by Pivik; Jul 28 2013 at 03:33 PM.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Never talked to you personally Karme but only ever heard good things about you! I'll remember you as the warg that used to chew up my little low ranked RK You always gave fun fights though, and will certainly be missed. Good luck with all your future plans
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Gonna miss you lady. I will find a way to bring you back to lotro!

You deserve good things in life, GL to you.

..Nooooooo. I forbid it.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/t5HErlV.jpg[/img]
    Dairren R9 Captain

Hai Karm

Bai Karm

Have fun in the thing called real life, but you should totally come back eventually, i liked getting brain strains from trying to decifer your name :P