We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mits vs. Resist virtues

For warden which counts more? Right now I'm using Innocence, Tolerance, Fidelity, Compassion and Charity. At end game will this setup change much? Or should I be going all out resistances?

at end game once I reached 2.4k vitality or so, I pretty much shed nearly all my mit virtues that didn't have good resist values and was still over cap (about 13k mit). I then changed to a focus on resist and morale in virtues. I worked at capping mits first as I geared then began to swap mit for resist as I got over the mit cap.
    Welleg , Kelleg, and Gelleg - Crickhollow
    WARNING: leveling a warden may cause you to neglect your other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by andinic28 View Post
    For warden which counts more? Right now I'm using Innocence, Tolerance, Fidelity, Compassion and Charity. At end game will this setup change much? Or should I be going all out resistances?
    There are a lot of things to consider in balancing morale, mits, b/p/e, and resistance. As a basic concept, you need to build for enough morale that a couple big hits in succession will not kill you, max your mitigations, and then worry about b/p/e and resistance.

Certainly there are exceptions to all of the above.

My advice is get yourself to ~17k morale unbuffed, see where your mits are, and then add mitigation virtues till you are within about 1100 of the cap (which scrolls will cover while grouping), then focus on resistance in virtues. Resistance, like b/p/e is an awesome stat to have, but it merely reduces the chance of something happening, while mitigations work all the time. Having massive resistance and b/p/e with low mits can make you take impressively low damage at times, but leaves you vulnerable to spike damage, which is more of a problem for a medium armour tank.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Thanks for the info guys helps a lot! *cheers*