We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats Juiceyfruit on rank 14!

CongratsJuiceyfruit on the well deserved rank! You are one of the best WL out in the Moors and we're all lucky to have you still playing. Thank you for always hanging out and saving my butt on many occasions! Keep the good work up and hit rank 15! ./hugs my friend!

To my partner in crime a big hug and congrats. I'm proud to call you friend. I wish I could have been there to see you rank and I hope to be there for the last. Many boring days of wondering around the moors was brought to a end when you come online. You sir made the game worth playing many nights. You've put up with my.suicidal ways for so long now and always keep a lvl head. A lot of fun stoned nights just talking when freeps wouldn't be on or around. Don't ever quit playing my friend I'll cya soon

Oh my dear fruit that is juicey!!! What a well deserved rank for a great player. Congratulations !!! More 50 minutes-garry duos soon. Cheers!!!

Gongratulations Juiceyfruit on r14, well deserved!

You know that I'm always in a mood to hunt you down whenever I see you in Moors but, on the other hand, I

totally recognise you as a powerful foe! Kepp it up, we need more challenges in LOTRO and you're definitely one of them!

./cheer

Remember when I first saw your name I was giggling, but I don't giggle anymore when your raid finds poor solo Zepp! Congrats on the rank 14!!

Grats Juicey! You're a great WL and a cool dude. Keep doing what you do.

Gratz, Juiceyfruit.

big gratz to you juicy

Grats Juicey!

Gratz on 14, Juicy!!

Grats Juicey!

Congratulations Juicey! You are one of my favorite people on brandywine, I look forward to seeing you through to 15 my friend

Grats to a badass wl! Whenever you are in my group i know im gonna be safe ...now go get that burger king crown

Grats to a beast WL, chill dude and solid member of the community... I salute you Juicey!

~That very fast Greek dwarf, Aurn ... vroooooooom

Thanks for keeping it fun for so long Juice /salute
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Big congrats on Rank 14 Juicy! Always a pleasure sir