We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Draigoch

Hybrid View

Draigoch

If Turbine is aware that the Draigoch raid is bugged, then why on earth is it still active? If Draigoch is bugged it needs to be disabled. I went ballistic after spending a significant amount of time in that "known issues" raid trying to complete it. In fact, it bugged THREE times in a row, the last bug being when Draigoch was about 10% of his MORALE. (That isn't including the other night that it bugged) Needless to say, I went off on in game support ticket. The GM came on trying to show me his "authority" and that he was going to do NOTHING about an apparent "known issue." Okay, it's a effing KNOWN ISSUE. HEY, anyone else see something effed up about an instance being active yet having KNOWN PROGRAMMING ISSUES? How about this, DEACTIVATE the "KNOWN ISSUE" instance/raid to keep from pissing off your customers?!!!!! AND, I'm not through there either. If ya have a HELP ticket system and a person keeps using it for help, even if it is annoying, then ya either help him with the KNOWN ISSUE instance or you deactivate the KNOWN ISSUE INSTANCE. I understand that some of you are saying, Geez, it's just a game........but if you SPEND your TIME playing it then you have an INVESTMENT of your TIME and your EFFORT. TURBINE owes me my LOOT from that time and effort I spent playing their KNOWN ISSUES Draigoch instance. FIX your &&&&&& coding. If you can't fix it, then remove it. It really is that damn simple. I don't except &&&&&& coded game play.

Draigoch

Oh, by the way, the GM told me if I did another support ticket for the bugged out known issues Draigoch raid, he was going to ban me. Well, what the hell, give me a ban, I'm going to complain about Turbine's &&&&&& coded raid instance that has &&&&&& KNOWN ISSUES. We all need to complain about &&&&&& coded instances.....or you can accept mediocrity.....I expect the best from Turbine/Warner Brothers....

contact info for WB

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post

As per Time Warner's website, the contact information for Warner Bros. Entertainment is as follows:

Warner Bros. Entertainment 4000 Warner Blvd. Burbank, CA 91522

Phone 818.954.6000

I also use these two links weekly as well:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/...er_service.jsp This one works always so far.

http://www.warnerbros.com/help/customer-service.html This one works once in a while.

Complaining to Turbine directly will do no good, but WB will notice the more people that complain to them directly ABOUT Turbine.

As there is no option for games directly, you have to click "other" at the bottom of the drop down list in the regarding section. They are quite liberal in the amount of text they allow you in the comment box, I have never been told my message is too long yet.

Short answer: It's not bugged for everyone, so why disable it when others are able to complete it? Would suck for those players, which unfortunately for you are the majority.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Short answer: It's not bugged for everyone, so why disable it when others are able to complete it? Would suck for those players, which unfortunately for you are the majority.
    It's bugged out most of the time. Like saying, hey I know we all ride that bus that breaks down almost all the time, but it works for me once in a great while, why take it out of service? Who cares if most of the riders get pissed off because it breaks down MOST of the time....it might not break down this one time....let me stand at the bus stop and wait and see. You're one of those that likes mediocrity. More power to you.

So, when do you do it? I hardly see anyone running this on my server. It's not scaled. Hmmmm, I smell a Turbine Dev rat....in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyman View Post
    It's bugged out most of the time. Like saying, hey I know we all ride that bus that breaks down almost all the time, but it works for me once in a great while, why take it out of service? Who cares if most of the riders get pissed off because it breaks down MOST of the time....it might not break down this one time....let me stand at the bus stop and wait and see. You're one of those that likes mediocrity. More power to you.

So, when do you do it? I hardly see anyone running this on my server. It's not scaled. Hmmmm, I smell a Turbine Dev rat....in the forum.
    Aw, that's cute, someone who disagrees with you must work for Turbine. I love logic like that.

Like I said in one of the other threads you posted in, I've run this primarily at 75. I can't speak for some of the new bugs personally, but I do know that there are plenty of others who still run this (yes, it's not scaled, but that's obviously not stopping you from running it either) and it doesn't bug on them.

Yes, it's bad that it bugs. It sucks. However, it sucks for a small minority. Why shut down the instance for everyone if it's a small minority that can't run it? A better analogy would be people using an airport. Occasionally an airplane breaks down and they have to fix it. Do they shut the entire airport down? Only in life-threatening situations. A "life-threatening situation" in LotRO would be if you were no longer able to play your character at all after Draigoch bugged.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]