We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Fatal recruiting is officially open

    First off I just wanna say this mainly a creep tribe. I really don't care if you freep pve or even pvp but it becomes a regular thing (freep pvp) you will get the boot. Now that I got that out of the way. I'm the leader of Fatal whose main is a r12 Wl (Suuds) and a r10 Ba (Soods) if that means anything. We have decent to bad players going from newbie ba's to an altoholic spider. What I look for when recruiting is if people A. have common sense and B. have a basic understanding of there class. If anyone is interested or want more info yall can always hit me Dohhide or Sheznik in game.

    P.S. We do NOT like 1v1's, especially ones at map in spots

    -Suuds

  2. #2
    But you used to 1v1 me Suuds... :P
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    But you used to 1v1 me Suuds... :P
    You also used to play, also not in yellow but yeah every once in a great while I'll farm err... "1v1"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Chaos View Post
    You also used to play, also not in yellow but yeah every once in a great while I'll farm err... "1v1"
    Unfortunately, it was the only way to go at the time to be competitive consistently with creeps going all out, and I stopped playing because I got bored of yellow line; it's not the way hunter should have had to be played. I could have just settled playing blue line and beating creeps nerfing themselves, but what challenging fun is that? I've been trying to play a little bit recently, but don't have much time, and I've been in blue, which is the line I enjoy the most.

    Lies, you used to 1v1 , sorry I wasn't gonna let you "farm" my blue line hunter on your rank 11 warleader lol. Stance dancing + evade buff for warleaders shield bash= bane of warleaders haha. We had some nice fights! I said you could go all out, didn't I hehe ?
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Unfortunately, it was the only way to go at the time to be competitive consistently with creeps going all out, and I stopped playing because I got bored of yellow line; it's not the way hunter should have had to be played. I could have just settled playing blue line and beating creeps nerfing themselves, but what challenging fun is that? I've been trying to play a little bit recently, but don't have much time, and I've been in blue, which is the line I enjoy the most.

    Lies, you used to 1v1 , sorry I wasn't gonna let you "farm" my blue line hunter on your rank 11 warleader lol. Stance dancing + evade buff for warleaders shield bash= bane of warleaders haha. We had some nice fights! I said you could go all out, didn't I hehe ?
    I think 1v1 "Sessions" were a lot more common when you played vinner. We still have them daily, and it's usually instigated by Valerria or Bands, but everyone has always associated your name(s) with 1v1s, so if Ewoc/Vinner is there, 1v1s are happening. Come back, there's new people who 1v1 now.



    Now, to not derail, Fatal is a fine tribe with a lot of good players in it, and almost everyone in it that I know is nice. It's probably a tie with Skulls in terms of daily activity, but Fatal makes up a pretty good portion of Creep raids as well.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    I think 1v1 "Sessions" were a lot more common when you played vinner. We still have them daily, and it's usually instigated by Valerria or Bands, but everyone has always associated your name(s) with 1v1s, so if Ewoc/Vinner is there, 1v1s are happening. Come back, there's new people who 1v1 now.



    Now, to not derail, Fatal is a fine tribe with a lot of good players in it, and almost everyone in it that I know is nice. It's probably a tie with Skulls in terms of daily activity, but Fatal makes up a pretty good portion of Creep raids as well.
    Yeah, I don't mind 1v1s not being as common anymore, I enjoy regular play, but it hurts not having all my audacity. I was an idiot and got rid of my essence shoulders with all phys mit for my audacity shoulders, so I've been getting destroyed recently; the old audacity gear does jack. I'm waiting for my next piece to put my phys mit on. You 2v1ing me in blue line (18 audacity, but only 2 essence ones) and Taso (just starting again on his hunter no aud) on your BA shows how weak we are/ hard it is to do without the right audacity lol. I hope the extra 4 pieces and essences help when I get around to getting them. It says something if I was able to 1v1 you before the new gear and now we struggled 2v1 lol. It was lolz tho.

    If anything, this is bumping the thread haha.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 30 2015 at 01:05 PM.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  7. #7
    How dare you defile my thread with this 1v1 talk. Now shut up and join the dark side you know you wanna

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload