We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,059

    How to PvP on Gladden

    Inspired by Atboth, I thought I would give a visual representation of the circle of pvp life that renews itself daily;


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Inspired by Atboth, I thought I would give a visual representation of the circle of pvp life that renews itself daily;

    You realize that I myself don't lead, right? When we raid, nobody is following my tactics, lol. The things in your image are paraphrased from my Creep OOC/World comments telling people not to keep running back to fight in the Freeps oneshots so as to cater to the Freeps ezmoding nature. Now, you wouldn't know whay I'm saying in Creep channels unless you were spying, and you'd never do that, would ya? Just to be clear, I'll list some of the ezmoding nature.

    * Digglez (R11 Fire RK who has been on Gladden less than a week) keeps a Warg in stealth in ROP, and a greenie Creep at Grams oneshots to make sure no OPs are red, and to see when greenies come out of the oneshots. When anyone high ranked maps in, he mounts and leaves.

    * Earindil-1 keeps various Creeps logged in to spy and talk smack while he runs around and heals 60 people around him on a yellow line Beorning.

    * Shadowwalkr (fire RK) has a kinmate alt to Warg to scout for easy kills for him.

    * Redemption (kin that was caught exploiting and got banned) flips all five keeps, both relics, all three Delving buffs blue, then half of them switch to Creep to "1v1" their kinmates still on Freep side. Of course, none of their Creeps ever win those 1v1s, and anyone who maps in to 1v1 who is not a kinmate gets zerged.

    So in closing, my tactic of "stop feeding" sure is poisonous to the server compared to the four examples I have listed above. Oh, and Freeps not grouping with THEIR OWN KINMATE unless said kinmate dropped the Creep tribe she was in. Sounds like Cancer, to me.


    Edit: Oh, and as for the last panel of your MS Paint comic, yes, I camp oneshots a lot. And whose fault is it that the Freeps there keep feeding? Their own. Same as it was in the Moors. If you are getting camped, it is your own fault for not leaving. If there was nothing to camp, I wouldn't camp. If Freeps DECIDE to keep pushing into the Creeps one by one, I'm not just gonna leave, but I don't expect them to keep doing that. That's a choice they make on their own, and you, as the Freep leader you hail yourself as carry the burdon of teaching them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    You realize that I myself don't lead, right? When we raid, nobody is following my tactics, lol. The things in your image are paraphrased from my Creep OOC/World comments telling people not to keep running back to fight in the Freeps oneshots so as to cater to the Freeps ezmoding nature. Now, you wouldn't know whay I'm saying in Creep channels unless you were spying, and you'd never do that, would ya? Just to be clear, I'll list some of the ezmoding nature.

    * Digglez (R11 Fire RK who has been on Gladden less than a week) keeps a Warg in stealth in ROP, and a greenie Creep at Grams oneshots to make sure no OPs are red, and to see when greenies come out of the oneshots. When anyone high ranked maps in, he mounts and leaves.

    * Earindil-1 keeps various Creeps logged in to spy and talk smack while he runs around and heals 60 people around him on a yellow line Beorning.

    * Shadowwalkr (fire RK) has a kinmate alt to Warg to scout for easy kills for him.

    * Redemption (kin that was caught exploiting and got banned) flips all five keeps, both relics, all three Delving buffs blue, then half of them switch to Creep to "1v1" their kinmates still on Freep side. Of course, none of their Creeps ever win those 1v1s, and anyone who maps in to 1v1 who is not a kinmate gets zerged.

    So in closing, my tactic of "stop feeding" sure is poisonous to the server compared to the four examples I have listed above. Oh, and Freeps not grouping with THEIR OWN KINMATE unless said kinmate dropped the Creep tribe she was in. Sounds like Cancer, to me.


    Edit: Oh, and as for the last panel of your MS Paint comic, yes, I camp oneshots a lot. And whose fault is it that the Freeps there keep feeding? Their own. Same as it was in the Moors. If you are getting camped, it is your own fault for not leaving. If there was nothing to camp, I wouldn't camp. If Freeps DECIDE to keep pushing into the Creeps one by one, I'm not just gonna leave, but I don't expect them to keep doing that. That's a choice they make on their own, and you, as the Freep leader you hail yourself as carry the burdon of teaching them.

    Same tired arguments. I log in a warg to find y'all when you disappear. If I so happen to be talking with people in tribe and see you saying that stuff, I wouldn't consider it spying. Just my observation while on creep.

    Am I not supposed to heal people while I'm traited to heal?

    Idk who you're talking about with the kin mate thing. But if I had to guess it's someone who said they don't like to pvp on their freep this update? Idk, don't really care. Not my kin not my beef.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Same tired arguments. I log in a warg to find y'all when you disappear. If I so happen to be talking with people in tribe and see you saying that stuff, I wouldn't consider it spying. Just my observation while on creep.

    Am I not supposed to heal people while I'm traited to heal?

    Idk who you're talking about with the kin mate thing. But if I had to guess it's someone who said they don't like to pvp on their freep this update? Idk, don't really care. Not my kin not my beef.
    He's talking about Cammille, usually it's Cammille anyway.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    * Redemption (kin that was caught exploiting and got banned) flips all five keeps, both relics, all three Delving buffs blue, then half of them switch to Creep to "1v1" their kinmates still on Freep side. Of course, none of their Creeps ever win those 1v1s, and anyone who maps in to 1v1 who is not a kinmate gets zerged.
    1. We only PvE when creeps are backed into one shots or hugging osgiliath.

    2. Only a few of our members even have creeps on gladden, and that I know of only Bran and myself have sparred each other recently, at least half of which he won.



    -Kittysnyper/Ellisif

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    He's talking about Cammille, usually it's Cammille anyway.
    Who starts these rumours? Since the other two "accused" parties have replied, so will I. I have never scouted easy targets for Shadow nor would I. When I play creepside I kill ALL freeps and vica versa. If you would like to monitor my warg please invite to your tribe and I would be happy to join.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocopanda View Post
    Who starts these rumours? Since the other two "accused" parties have replied, so will I. I have never scouted easy targets for Shadow nor would I. When I play creepside I kill ALL freeps and vica versa. If you would like to monitor my warg please invite to your tribe and I would be happy to join.
    Maybe it's just convenient timing then, that does happen. I've been told basically what someone else said, you scout around on warg for easy targets for your kin, so it's very likely it's just people being butthurt. I can only speak for sure about what I've seen. Which is your creep is there sometimes, then certain people show up on freep and your creep is nowhere to be found. Again, totally possible it's just gross timing, how likely it is no idea. But possible.

    Per recruitment seek out various officers mentioned in the Soldiers recruitment thread, playtimes vary though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    141
    Why can't we all tone it down a skosh? :3 Like, it really shouldn't matter how you PvP, just the action of doing so is great enough we should all just try to bliss when we play because why else would we? It's a fun game :3

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    Why can't we all tone it down a skosh? :3 Like, it really shouldn't matter how you PvP, just the action of doing so is great enough we should all just try to bliss when we play because why else would we? It's a fun game :3
    But mooooom

  10. #10
    Apparently there will only be pvp if it is in osgiliath, otherwise it's sitting in grams talking about Jango

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    Apparently there will only be pvp if it is in osgiliath, otherwise it's sitting in grams talking about Jango
    Eh both sides are being whiny babies right now. Both sides have valid points, but both sides are being dumb. Like usual. They'll work it out within the next, ehh, two days probably. If not tonight.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Eh both sides are being whiny babies right now. Both sides have valid points, but both sides are being dumb. Like usual. They'll work it out within the next, ehh, two days probably. If not tonight.

    The people being whiny babies don't realize that they're all complaining about the same thing

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Posts
    3,402
    I'd rather sit in npcs and wait for numbers than giving the larger enemy group plenty of kills without effort. Like wardens, weavers, rks and minis need anymore of that... However people dont realize that they can push out with five against seven. There is a difference in 1v3 and 3v5. Although it mostly depends on the classes and traitlines...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I'd rather sit in npcs and wait for numbers than giving the larger enemy group plenty of kills without effort. Like wardens, weavers, rks and minis need anymore of that... However people dont realize that they can push out with five against seven. There is a difference in 1v3 and 3v5. Although it mostly depends on the classes and traitlines...
    People also forget that WHO is playing is also a big factor. I've been in groups that decimated a much larger group and I've been in groups that got decimated by a much smaller group. Who is out is just as important as what class, hell sometimes it's more. Numbers do matter, but with the amount of nubs on either side it's whatever. People usually just use OH THEY HAD THIRTY WE HAD TWENTY when they're failing. Both sides that is. ;P

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    People also forget that WHO is playing is also a big factor. I've been in groups that decimated a much larger group and I've been in groups that got decimated by a much smaller group. Who is out is just as important as what class, hell sometimes it's more. Numbers do matter, but with the amount of nubs on either side it's whatever. People usually just use OH THEY HAD THIRTY WE HAD TWENTY when they're failing. Both sides that is. ;P
    There's a correlation here...a pattern if you will...

    When I call targets...freeps kill others.

    When there are silent leaders...or leaders that never stay silent...others kill freeps.

    Then freeps and others sit behind safety and complain about each others udders.

    Oh brother.

    o.O
    Last edited by Intolerance; Sep 02 2015 at 02:04 AM.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Creepsbane. Warlord. Prince with the quick sword. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload