We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Flight To The Lonely Mountain T2 challenge

Flight To The Lonely Mountain T2 challenge down for the french kindship "Les gardiens de la tour blanche"

Nice ! Congrats
    Leonydoc Poingdépice ~ Waden 85 ~ Sirannon[FR]
    Celenyx Ashenstar ~ Hunter 85 ~~ Proud members of ~~
    Narnyel Ashenstar ~ Runekeeper 85 ~ Guardians of the Argonath ~

More screenshots :

Note that the red has not been updated to 80, it stills fills up to 100 (but the challenge validates sooner).

The nerf really is huge, so it does not feel like the accomplishement it would have been with 100 mobs. For as long as the red bar is not "fixed", it is still possible to attempt the "pre-nerf" challenge ! I hope we will (am I crazy ?) !

Anyway, gratz to Les Gardiens de la Tour Blanche and also the 3 pick-up players wo helped : Coubiak from Les Neufs Cavaliers Blancs and Falosi and myself from Unquale.

And for those who wonder, here is what the mount looks like :

I like the dragon's throat pierced by an arrow, but the colors are stranged. Below is the war steed version, customized :
    Last edited by Gabli; Jul 25 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: typo

Nice one! Congrats!
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

I'm curious if there was any special server first title for the 12 of you completing all of your challenge deeds for the first time. Apart from that.. we got the mount image via Bullroarer..

Congrats!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Gratz. Did you guys have any lag when the spawns came out?

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    I'm curious if there was any special server first title for the 12 of you completing all of your challenge deeds for the first time. Apart from that.. we got the mount image via Bullroarer..

Congrats!

No, no specific reward for server first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Gratz. Did you guys have any lag when the spawns came out?
    Thanks, and we did lag everytime a wave with lots a summoners came out, so with two waves we had ~5sec of "strange" behaviour (no one could use any skill, some ennemies moved but some din't, etc). The other 5 were fine most of the time.