We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Please fix Bombs & Bats..Glittering caves duo/3 man.

Could we please fix this side quest?

I am tired of what would be a platinum completion only for the quest to bug out at 107% resulting in a gold medal performance overall.
    As the main quest is a daily there is no option to replay to try and complete the quest until the next day.
    I wouldn't care if it was a free quest but since I paid for it........

Have submitted bug report/s.

Until something is done to fix this you can still avoid the problem by not using a ballista to defeat the final 4 sappers, which will always complete the sidequest normally.

Thanks Dragofer.

I have not seen that mentioned in the GLFF although I'm sure we've tried first without a balista or barricade/s.
    But, will give that a go anyway today.

If you use the ballista and barricade method, when you get to 10/12 sappers, stop using the ballista and just start smacking the sappers in what is the last wave. As a duo, we found that we would kill 14/12 sappers and not complete the quest. We stop using weapon of mass destruction at 10/12, start swinging away, and the quest ENDS (attackers seem to go poof) when the count hits 12/12 even if there are sappers still alive.