We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    91

    Is speed ranking the new thing on Silverlode?

    I'm kinda a new kid on the block to PVP as I've been playing less than a year. With the current system, I'm not slow ranking by any means. I had a lot of time when I first started last fall (4 months of mostly homebound time after ankle surgery), and I have put a lot of my PVE time into PVPing since I realized I: a) enjoy it, b) have made friends, and c) am fairly bored with the PVE game at this time. I also realize the infamy/renown system has changed in a way that encourages faster ranks. (I remain bummed I did not give PVP a try sooner in my LOTRo love affair)

    More and more lately, I'm seeing a disturbing trend on Silverlode - primarily multi-boxing in the Moors. I'm not an anti-multiboxer, in general. In PVE-land, I see folks with their fellowship of clones, and I giggle. I don't really *get* it, but I don't really care. However, in the Moors, it bothers me. I am seeing an entire group of people that are multiboxing toons to rank faster. On creepside, they raid up constantly and zerg all over the map to PVE (and faceroll lone freeps). Combine that with those +100% infamy/renown buffs, and we are getting ranked creeps and freeps faster than Ihop puts out pancakes! Hence we have a WL that went from R10 - R11 in 20 days. Yep. Twenty days.

    I hear a lot of people complaining that they find these sorts of behaviors wrong or lacking in integrity, yet these folks are regularly in the main raid/group during prime time. Apparently, they are sometimes multiboxing during those times too!!??!! At what point do we take a stand if this is something we disagree with? What responsibilities do we, as players, have to try and hold some integrity to our little place of PVP? What actions can we take? Or, do we just not care anymore?
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

    Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

  2. #2
    happens in snowbourn too. Clubbing for ranks that is. I dont know if there is now some reason that freeps all around the servers have been suddenly started doing this more.

    All I know that it was strictly forbidden and severely punished back in the days.. but now they(our new masters) say that they cant do nothing about it until they find out way to identify clubbers reliably.


    atleast so far no creep has been punished for relogging to creep to attack these freaver trains before they hit their destination or atleast to lower the gain of renown that one freep would get for "solo killing" all of that train with help of one shotters. so thats all we can do now. tag the clubber with heals and/or hit all of his freaver train.
    Last edited by Tenuke; Jul 18 2013 at 01:24 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,277
    What type of multiboxing are we talking about here? Six spiders or something like that?


    Or are you talking about playing both sides at the same time?

  4. #4
    We don't as far as I know have a clubbing problem on Silverlode, at least not how they define it on other servers. Those people are outed pretty quickly cause we have.....hall monitors.

    Multi-boxing, I think is stupid. I know people that do it on freepside, it bothers me. I've never seen them roll around attacking solo greenies, they mostly will sit in the raid or have the "other" toon tag along. Not saying they don't roll around and attack solo creeps just that I've never seen it.

    So the other toon leeches renown from the raid, who cares. Turbine negated any importance rank had in this game with the whole renown/infamy sharing change that was made in U10 iirc when it was done. It still bothers me though . Does rank even matter on creepside anyway? You could have a rank 0 toon with rank 15 skills if they have enough TP. I'm prolly exaggerating but you get the point.

    They got rid of the kb deed importance and give out +100% renown bonuses through the store. (I bought some, i use them sometimes, usually after the big fight is over of course). Turbine has more or less trivialized every accomplishment you could hang your hat on. Now we all get to ask if you got your Battlemaster deed done before or after the change and did you rank before or after blah blah blah. None of the other stuff matters anymore, it's the fights that count, everything else was taken away. It's all for friendship and trying to eek out a bit of fun.

    **edit With battlefield promotions rank does matter on Freepside. This came up last night in raid and someone made a comment about having access to legendary weapons via moors rank. It took every fiber of my being to keep my mouth shut there. So if I was a Creepside regular it would really bug me to see Freeps multi-boxing to rank faster.
    Last edited by Ghosttaker; Jul 18 2013 at 01:51 PM.


    Attended by Coldaen

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    91
    This isn't about clubbing. Also, multi-boxing to play both sides is a different issue. I realize that multi-boxing is not a violation of Turbine's rules. I am not certain they intended it to be used in a PVP zone, but until they say something otherwise, there's not a lot to be done about it. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a conversation about it, as players. We can create a server culture as we want it to be, if we want to do that. We can set expectations, if we so choose. The question, really, is what would we want that culture to look like, and how would we encourage folks to join in?

    The issue I bring up here is someone running, for example - a dps class and a cappy together through the Moors. Or their defiler and reaver - or whatever classes they have. They are trying to rank both together. Sometimes, you'll get a group where multiple folks are multi-boxing. If they have macros set up, this practice gives them an unfair advantage over players that are just playing one toon. I also just think it goes against the spirit of the PVP zone.

    My main goal with this thread is really just to have a discussion about what do we, as the players that PVP on Silverlode, think constitutes playing with integrity in the Moors? Are there boundaries that we feel we should hold players to? (For example - no multi-boxing while grouped) Or, do we just not care? Is getting to R15 the fastest way possible the only thing folks care about anymore?
    Last edited by Sariela; Jul 18 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

    Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post

    Multi-boxing, I think is stupid. I know people that do it on freepside, it bothers me. I've never seen them roll around attacking solo greenies, they mostly will sit in the raid or have the "other" toon tag along. Not saying they don't roll around and attack solo creeps just that I've never seen it.
    I was killed on my solo warg this AM by someone multi-boxing their LM and cappy. It happens more often than you think. (It was after I started this thread)

    Personally, I ask people to leave their boxed toon out of groups if I am lead. I think it's lazy and disrespectful. Rank matters on freepside because of access to weapons/gear and battlefield promotions. Rank matters on creepside because of battlefield promotions. Yes, some buy their skills, but not all of us do. I know several creeps who wait to earn their skills.

    I started this discussion because I've heard so many say just this, Morteth - that it bothers them - but no one is talking about it publicly. If no one says "hey, this is an issue" then there is no way to address it. People just assume no one cares.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

    Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

  7. #7
    I'm with you Rig. And I'm not saying all creeps buy skills. It diminishes the hard work others put in to get things. I think the dualboxing thing is lame regardless.


    Attended by Coldaen

  8. #8
    Most people and I mean most people who play this game will always take the "easy way" to play this game. How many people do you see just enter the moors and the first thing they say is "can I get an invite to the raid?"....They don't check around and see if a raid is even needed. They just want to raid up because it takes way less skill to raid than to solo or small group. Heck, it takes zero skill in a raid to rank up. So until they make it like it was when this game first came out again (2-3 infamy /renown in a raid) then people will continue to do it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    Most people and I mean most people who play this game will always take the "easy way" to play this game. How many people do you see just enter the moors and the first thing they say is "can I get an invite to the raid?"....They don't check around and see if a raid is even needed. They just want to raid up because it takes way less skill to raid than to solo or small group. Heck, it takes zero skill in a raid to rank up. So until they make it like it was when this game first came out again (2-3 infamy /renown in a raid) then people will continue to do it.
    And watching those "raidbabies" stop by you (after dying 1.348.234 to a creep zerg) trying to get a 1v1, 2v1, or whatever you think is fair and calling you a clubber for doing that is just frustrating.

    Want to make moors fun again? raids should be removed from pvp'land...

    ... aand runekeepers

    you saw a WL get r11 in 20 days?... ha! i saw people (freeps) getting r12 and 13 in "record" time.

    Turbine dont give a **** about PvMP, but even in that category, solo and small group players are in the bottom of their priorities. They encourage their playerbase to raid up by giving them laughable ammounts of renown and punishing their solo/small group playerbase by letting them be accused of "clubbing" by any skilless raidbaby under pain of ban.

    I say ban the zergers... moors will be a fun place again.

    im hungry, bye.
    ~Nannu - R12 - Silverlode
    ~Marzelo - R9 - Silverlode

  10. #10
    What really is speed ranking though?? What do people mean by "clubbing"? Most people who don't 1v1 always tell me that 1v1 circles is "clubbing", but from my experience 1v1s increase communication and friendliness between players in the moors.

    My personal opinion is that the people with the highest ranks are the raidbabies, but does that mean that it is similar to multiboxing?? Honestly I don't think that multiboxing benefits anyone, and Ive never understood why certain people do it.

    As to buying skills and taking the easy way out... I obviously have bought out my warg, but I don't think anyone would accuse me of taking the easy way out in the moors :P. And if for some reason someone does think I am an ezmode player just check out my k/d. kthxbai

    ~Kaz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000014478e/signature.png]Dogwillhunt[/charsig]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    91
    While this wasn't really about raiding up, I will say I disagree that raiding takes less skill than other playstyles. Certainly, taking a full raid against a group of 8 or 12 is faceroll easy, but leading a raid vs raid group is a different thing entirely. There is, IMO, a beauty to getting 24 folks working together towards a single goal and succeeding. (I guess that's part of why I like PVE raiding too). In the Moors, it is particularly interesting as you don't get to hand pick those 24 in the same ways you can your small group. I have found I prefer smaller groups, but I still appreciate raiding up when needed (which is most of the time lately, unfortunately). I solo from time to time, but I don't like it as much. I like the banter and socialization of playing with others.

    I haven't ever had issues with folks 1v1ing or 1v2ing or whatever. I find it gets boring pretty quickly, but I know some like it. I have not found it increases kindness among players - I find it increases the niener niener factor and the RAGE. YMMV That being said, I'm a well known terri-bad 1v1er :P

    I'm fairly neutral on the buying skills issue. I have bought some skills (like quitters on my WL at R5). I've waited for most of them. I have used the renown buffs from time to time as well, but I don't feel the need to use them all the time (or even most of the time). I agree that most folks will take the path of least resistance to whatever it is they are doing. Such is life.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

    Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    690

    Unhappy

    Multiboxing farming rank and 100%infamy boosting. These three things is what is killing this game. I will probably never be the first rank 15 warleader if the players that wish to easy mode are allowed to keep doing these three things. Yes alot of you hate me but alot of you are my friends and atleast ive been around to get to know and piss you off <3. There is a Warleader on our server who thinks nothing of his higher ranking peirs he is not one of us. He bought his skills he 100% boosts farms and multi boxes and yet hes still allowed into raids and isnt shunned like the millions before him. I do not understand this and it sickens me to think ill be passed by trash that is being raid babied closer and closer to me. I have never farmed, Multi-boxed, and ive only used 100%infamy boost when turbine was feeling kind and put a coupon out for a free one. I have watched This warleader have an 100%booster going EVERY night even renewing it when it had ran out of time. Why do we keep allowing this guy to play in our raids? does he deserve his rank? He hasnt put the sweat hardship or Imaginary game blood I have into his warleader. I guess what I'm saying is I dont think I can play fairly with this evil around anymore I guess i gotta p2w just to keep my title as the Highest ranked Warleader. Its bad when your in The same raid as him and he does'nt even know where the delving entrances are.


    My two cents (steps off soap box)

    -Maggot
    Last edited by freaker; Jul 18 2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Curseies
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariela View Post
    While this wasn't really about raiding up, I will say I disagree that raiding takes less skill than other playstyles. Certainly, taking a full raid against a group of 8 or 12 is faceroll easy, but leading a raid vs raid group is a different thing entirely. There is, IMO, a beauty to getting 24 folks working together towards a single goal and succeeding. (I guess that's part of why I like PVE raiding too). In the Moors, it is particularly interesting as you don't get to hand pick those 24 in the same ways you can your small group. I have found I prefer smaller groups, but I still appreciate raiding up when needed (which is most of the time lately, unfortunately). I solo from time to time, but I don't like it as much. I like the banter and socialization of playing with others.

    I haven't ever had issues with folks 1v1ing or 1v2ing or whatever. I find it gets boring pretty quickly, but I know some like it. I have not found it increases kindness among players - I find it increases the niener niener factor and the RAGE. YMMV That being said, I'm a well known terri-bad 1v1er :P

    I'm fairly neutral on the buying skills issue. I have bought some skills (like quitters on my WL at R5). I've waited for most of them. I have used the renown buffs from time to time as well, but I don't feel the need to use them all the time (or even most of the time). I agree that most folks will take the path of least resistance to whatever it is they are doing. Such is life.
    I never said that there is no skill in raiding. I pretty much said that you can have no skill at all and sit in a raid and soak up infamy. You also rank up a lot faster doing way less work. If you have no skill and you try to solo or or small group then you won't do very good or get much infamy at all. Raids can carry you. Small groups...not so much.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    I never said that there is no skill in raiding. I pretty much said that you can have no skill at all and sit in a raid and soak up infamy. You also rank up a lot faster doing way less work. If you have no skill and you try to solo or or small group then you won't do very good or get much infamy at all. Raids can carry you. Small groups...not so much.
    Ah. Point.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

    Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    334
    Don't be cowards. Say his name. It's grinch. He doesn't listen about build or how to play the class. He has deep pockets and he uses his money. He may be a nice guy and all but he isn't a good warleader though I'm not very good myself I listen when people taught me how to play. Also the acinox lady with the lore master and Capps. They are trash as well. The best thing about these dual boxers and speed tankers is that they don't know &&&& about there class. Can you say easy kills? This game is a joke and we all paid to pay for it.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by freaker View Post
    Multiboxing farming rank and 100%infamy boosting. These three things is what is killing this game. I will probably never be the first rank 15 warleader if the players that wish to easy mode are allowed to keep doing these three things. Yes alot of you hate me but alot of you are my friends and atleast ive been around to get to know and piss you off <3. There is a Warleader on our server who thinks nothing of his higher ranking peirs he is not one of us. He bought his skills he 100% boosts farms and multi boxes and yet hes still allowed into raids and isnt shunned like the millions before him. I do not understand this and it sickens me to think ill be passed by trash that is being raid babied closer and closer to me. I have never farmed, Multi-boxed, and ive only used 100%infamy boost when turbine was feeling kind and put a coupon out for a free one. I have watched This warleader have an 100%booster going EVERY night even renewing it when it had ran out of time. Why do we keep allowing this guy to play in our raids? does he deserve his rank? He hasnt put the sweat hardship or Imaginary game blood I have into his warleader. I guess what I'm saying is I dont think I can play fairly with this evil around anymore I guess i gotta p2w just to keep my title as the Highest ranked Warleader. Its bad when your in The same raid as him and he does'nt even know where the delving entrances are.


    My two cents (steps off soap box)

    -Maggot
    Interesting post, for sure. I agree, the state of the moors is now all about what an individual can get out of it, there is no thought now to any sense of fair play, no real cooperation between the sides, it's a larger cultural issue.

    Everyone hates the "remember when" posts, but here I go anyway. I remember when the cap was 50, creeps would stand below gv with a full raid and do "the wave" for 15 minutes while all the freeps watched. A campfire circle at LY with 35 mixed freeps and creeps, yep, that too.

    Now, its nothing but zerg or be zerged, no thought to honor. Personally, I never, ever ask for a raid, it does find me though. Soloing is a boring option now, every creep is zerged up, so finding 1v1s or even 1v3s is next to impossible, and if you are found by the raid, well, enjoy your trip back to the rez.

    Honestly, I don't care who is multiboxing, farming, clubbing, whatever, it's your game, if that is your idea of fun - more power to ya. I'm proud of the fact that all of my renown, every speck is earned, no store bought pots or renown boosters, to me it's a point of pride now.

    I do think they should raise the cap to 20 or 30 so that Rubble can get something for his work!!

    Maggot, because you earned yours it also means you know how to play the toon better, right? I run into level 85 freeps who have never used skill target forwarding, don't know what raid assist is or how to dps/heal through an enemy. Faster is not better, despite what all the AT&T commercials tell you.

    Last edited by Irin19; Jul 18 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: added content...
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    690

    Red face

    Think of it this way...Who else are these boosters hurting/shafting.

    Shakda: New kid on the block not been around as long as myself but hey if he passed me I would be honoured to have him hit 15 before me.

    Drakgor: Always been nipping at my heels as bad as id like to admit to it but he also deserves the ranks he has gotten.

    Lozgath: He was banned but hell he was an honor bound player and he worked HARD to get where he was.

    Eldacarionis: <Elda is an honorable player and deserves 15 before a booster.

    Baldardash: One of the best woman warleader's since Greenies And she even deserves it.

    Lobug: this guy came out of nowhere these past few months and is already 7 and he even solos!!!

    Maggotmeat: You decide...Do i deserve a rank ive poured my heart and soul into?
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/TheWar.jpg

    And then there is the first warleader to hit rank 5 my In-Game father

    Daruk: He was one of the first warleader's.

    I'd still even rather see him booster above me than a nonamed creep who is boosting because he has the money to dump into a game and has no life to do so.

    @this post was at akthuri since lotro is being moody and wont let me comment on his post :P
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

  18. #18
    hit the nail on the head maggot. It seems to be the new norm... no one cares... its not looked down upon and such. I don't like it. But everyone knows its going on. The way I see it is you get out what u put in. In the past if I was solo and ran across a high creep I may have though twice now its CHARGE cause most didn't really earn their rank and cant solo worth a @%#$. Hats off to everyone out here earning it. We know who we are.
    YeahBuddy

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Naninga View Post

    ... aand runekeepers
    Mean

    *redirect*....stop the multi-boxing, it's lame.

    @Creeps: Bring more healers so Rubble and Shark play moar. Thx!

    @Col, that itch cream totally works, you'll be fine in a few days


    Attended by Coldaen

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157
    Different strokes eh.

    Zergs are a reality. You can poo-poo them all you want, but you'll likely as not join one at some point. RvR requires lots of people coordinating to get things done. The content not only allows 'zerging' it encourages it and even requires it for some stuff. Besides we're social beings and we like the contact and comfort of our peers.

    I choose a solo class because I'm an anti-social timid bunny, but most classes are not so conducive to soloing. Also lots of people simply prefer to play as a group or as in a raid.

    I played in the Moors from release until shortly after MoM came out (cap increase to 60) there was just as much zerging then. So none of that 'in the good old days' stuff.

    This thread was about boxing though. I don't see a big deal if someone wants to drag along an alt when doing daily pve quests. Really i don't see a big deal if they want to drag a second, third or forth toon along anytime - one person's ability to effectively control them all independently is going to suffer. Peer pressure will serve to curb the practice.

    However when one person takes 6 toons of one class and keys them all to operate under one command - it presents an unfair advantage to opponents. I think the EULA could be interpreted to disallow this practice.

    Enjoy the journey.

    im hungry, bye
    Grilled Warg sammich with a side of Spidey Leg fries for lunch?
    Purely~Scrumptious

  21. #21
    So 1, 2, or 3 extra toons are ok but if you get 6 that's not? Just checking, annnnnnnnnd popping up in the middle of 30 creeps vs 30 freeps raid only to disappear at half health is not soloing.

    Grabbing them on the way back from the rez circle, ALONE, is.


    Attended by Coldaen

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    popping up in the middle of 30 creeps vs 30 freeps raid only to disappear at half health is not soloing.
    hey thats my job, and i feel lonely most of time


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Grabbing them on the way back from the rez circle, ALONE, is.
    thats my job too, but i only jump when they are greenies with no audacity


    I still like u man, but playstyle when u were on the crimson cross kinship was excellent

    it funny how people after so many years keeps writing about the bad state of the moors and blah blah blah
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    So 1, 2, or 3 extra toons are ok but if you get 6 that's not? Just checking.
    Check again. I said if the six characters were all keyed together. Like a third party program that lets you control all six characters with one key-stroke. They have to be all the same class to make it work. So they're all hitting the same skill at precisely the same instant. It's not a feat that could be replicated with six different people controlling the six characters.

    I solo, I zerg, I solo in a zerg. Whatever. Wargs just wanna have fun.
    Last edited by Linnymay; Jul 19 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Purely~Scrumptious

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    hey thats my job, and i feel lonely most of time




    thats my job too, but i only jump when they are greenies with no audacity


    I still like u man, but playstyle when u were on the crimson cross kinship was excellent

    it funny how people after so many years keeps writing about the bad state of the moors and blah blah blah
    I hear you Doro and I'm not digging all the raid either, i've been out there and spent over an hour running around solo multiple times looking for stuff finding nothing. I join the raid for an hour or so until I start falling asleep and then log. In recent memory there's only been like 3 times it's even come close and you were involved in two of them. I still solo zerg the once a week you can even find that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by Ghosttaker; Jul 19 2013 at 12:06 PM.


    Attended by Coldaen

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    I hear you Doro and I'm not digging all the raid either, i've been out there and spent over an hour running around solo multiple times looking for stuff finding nothing. I join the raid for an hour or so until I start falling asleep and then log. In recent memory there's only been like 3 times it's even come close and you were involved in two of them. I still solo zerg the once a week you can even find that kind of stuff.
    involved in what? i cant zerg being solo, the time i play its always end on raids leechs, cause when i go to rezz to get the people coming back to raid, i kill just 1 and suddenly the raid is right there, so there is no place for solos or duos anywhere, and im still stickin it with my playstyle, i dont really care.

    From time to time i ask in GLFF if anyone is interested in doing some moors spars or 2v2, barely 1-2 players say something, now go ask for raid in GLFF or creep OOC and count how many anwsers u get

    people just like points, its simple, and what i try to do with my warg is avoid that, i barely get 5-10k a week, and again, i dont care and i dont complaing either, its what it is

    U just need to see how many X there are in OOC when Shupth logs in, its pretty funny
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload