We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Bow legacies, stats

Hi guys

Have a question on legacy choice. I currently have 3rd age bow (that at this point I'm not swapping for a 2nd age). I have focus bow crit and induction bow crit legacies both maxed; I then have 3 stat legacies, fate, agi, and vitality. This leaves one legacy, currently barbed arrow bleed at 6% (min). My question is, with no more points to spend, would I be better off swapping that legacy out for might or will?
    What do you guys recommend?

Firstly, do attempt to get a second age; not only do you get more dps but more points to spend on legacies.

Other than that, even if you can't upgrade the barbed arrow bleed further than 6%, the other stats are quite pointless for a hunter, especially at a measly +45 or whatever the stat would be.

If you are putting points into the 3 stat legacies you already have equipped, reset the points and put them into the barbed arrow bleed, because an extra +1 stat will not contribute as much as +3% barbed arrow bleed etc.

i would go for a + agility legacy, but like zalladi said, go for a 2nd age if you can, much better

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    i would go for a + agility legacy, but like zalladi said, go for a 2nd age if you can, much better
    He already has the agility legacy, as well as vitality and fate, so the remaining two are not entirely beneficial for a hunter.