We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Can anyone explain?

Can anyone tell me why in this update 11.2 that the Burg's skill Addle (Improved Addle) was getting a 5sec increase in CD.
    What was it doing before to make such a change that caused so much pain, anger or annoyance?
    I don't understand that change?!?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001a3e91/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I GOT MILK.

Not the first time it has been changed to 20s (and then changed back to 15s).
    First time it was because of PVMP.

edit: one old thread of that same nerf http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ombat-incoming
    Last edited by arghh; Jul 24 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Back in Update... 9 I believe, all the classes were changed so that no single class could have an interrupt with a cooldown of lower than ten seconds. This was done to encourage more 'tactical' use of them instead of spamming to cut animations which is what most players seemed to use them for.

Evidently the cooldown was accidentally lowered again at some point since then, and it has now been put back up. This is simply a balancing fix really.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post
    Back in Update... 9 I believe, all the classes were changed so that no single class could have an interrupt with a cooldown of lower than ten seconds.
    Incorrect.

Guardians with 4 Blue traits, the Stamp trait and Maxed Legacy could get 5 second Interupt CD.

On another note. This sucks that they nerfed addle again. Turbine please stop messing about so much with the players. This might be a simple skill change to you but for High DPS/animation Burglars this is a rework of skill bars and rotations.

CHange something, stick to it. Stop playing cat and mouse
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

10sec cooldown legacied is intended since interupt changes in u9. They changed Addle's cooldown back to 5(15)seconds accidently with the last update and now fixed it.

Guardians with 4 Blue traits, the Stamp trait and Maxed Legacy could get 5 second Interupt CD.
    This was fixed some time ago. It should also have a cooldown of 10 seconds now. (Don't know if they also accidently changed it back though )
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar R14
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Incorrect.

On another note. This sucks that they nerfed addle again. Turbine please stop messing about so much with the players. This might be a simple skill change to you but for High DPS/animation Burglars this is a rework of skill bars and rotations.

CHange something, stick to it. Stop playing cat and mouse
    Afraid not, the Stamp trait was changed so it reduces the cooldown by 10 rather than 15 seconds. Fully lowered, that puts it at 10s.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Sorry but why are we slagging one another off about getting a few details wrong regarding the skills of arbitrary classes when we should be slagging off Turbine for screwing us again
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

A couple of updates ago Turbine decided to lower some creep interrupt cds and raise some freep interrupt cds to bring them in line at around 10s each. Freepside that was clobber and addle with max legacy. So at this point addle was broken and the unlegacied skill given a 20s cooldown.

In an update inbetween the skill was fixed and the cd returned to 15 seconds.

Turbine have decided to break it again this update.

Hope that clears it up though I'm fairly sure it won't.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]