We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anduin Creeps, welcome to Gladden

Please feel free to introduce yourselves, and state your play times so that we may try to accommodate you guys and get some more action going on this server earlier on in the *US* day. Pretty much any server's Ettenmoors could use some more players these days, so thanks for giving Gladden a try and hope we can give or assist you guys in some good fights.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Welcome! Look forward to playing with and against you. Hope hope you enjoy Gladden.

Thank you!

We are around 10 people (17-40 years old) from the german server Anduin and looking forward to the new adventure and new experiences. The pvp on Gladden very different to the pvp we knew from Anduin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Excuse me if my English is not always perfect

Greets
    Handtash ♀
    Last edited by Nime; Jul 23 2013 at 02:12 PM.

The germans are coming!
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    The germans are coming!
    Nichts falsch mit der deutschen bevolkerung ist auf Gladden.

Lol, looks like Duimegrant will be running for the hills haha jk, but na, he will be running regardless. I should come back to see how they interact haha, that be something to behold .

Anyway, I don't play anymore, but welcome Anduin people. Not exactly sure why you choose Gladden of all places, but it's good I guess we are an attractive market still. If only pvp was terrible, then I'd come back and 1v1 ya. From what I saw in videos, the Germans are very fun and honorable 1v1ers. Perhaps if they stay a bit, we can make a German wiki section haha.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

Haha, the sprinting champs and guardians that will not protect you from the epic german potatoes

we recognized giving shieldwall (is that correct?) is very famous too

Yes they love to shield wall burgs and even seen a warden get the shield wall. Might not be able to give em props for brains but at least they get some for effort to keep another guy alive. They would shield walls the coldfells sergeants if they could.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Nime View Post
    Haha, the sprinting champs and guardians that will not protect you from the epic german potatoes

we recognized giving shieldwall (is that correct?) is very famous too
    U are an Anduin Creep Nime? That´s good to know!
    Hunter R12 (85) - Loremaster R12 (100) - Runekeeper R13 (105) - Burglar R11 (75) - Warden R11 (105) | Avorthalier / Wipeout
    Reaver R14 - Warg R12 | Narku Zur
    Loremaster in the Moors

Quote Originally Posted by Rishnakh View Post
    U are an Anduin Creep Nime? That´s good to know!
    U are a Gladden Creep Rishnakh? That´s good to know!

Not exactly sure why Anduin Creeps are choosing Gladden. There is an 6-9 hour time difference to Germany after all. How is this server for PvP, could anyone give me a little bit of information on this server? I might start a new warg on this server, since I am very tired of always having huge raids of freeps running around
    -Tolgarth
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d0000000a6c9b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Come to Snowbourn - huge raids on both sides....

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_Witch View Post

as a warg I prefer to play solo or in a small group. Huge raids mean a lot of lag for me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d0000000a6c9b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I don't know if many euro servers have this problem, but im guessing part of the reason they're choosing Gladden is because we don't condone behavior such as this:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-clubbing-now!

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_Witch View Post
    yet soloing sucks beyond all the scales. zerg, zerg, zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    I don't know if many euro servers have this problem, but im guessing part of the reason they're choosing Gladden is because we don't condone behavior such as this:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-clubbing-now!
    Pff why cant people just call it farming? however, people on this server still flame afires at any given chance after farming to r6(?). this server doesnt accept it and if you need to switch servers to farm its even more pathetic.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Attacke2011 View Post
    Not exactly sure why Anduin Creeps are choosing Gladden. There is an 6-9 hour time difference to Germany after all. How is this server for PvP, could anyone give me a little bit of information on this server? I might start a new warg on this server, since I am very tired of always having huge raids of freeps running around
    -Tolgarth
    I do not tolerate freep zergballs, if I am on and see even the slightest opportunity to form a zerg of my own I will, haha. I don't mind having a few others outside of my raid coming, attacking, and getting their infamy if they are solo.I understand some people don't have the internet or computer to handle raiding or just dont like it. If you like to 1v1 i have no prob with that i try to stay away from gta when I'm fighting a freep raid but if i need the map in spot and my raid starts killing you just understand that it is a pvp zone and you are kinda in an obvious spot for none 1v1ing creeps trying to get around the map. It starts aggravating me when there is 6 or more "soloers" (esp on a WL or Defiler) following me around when I'm calling out for help and everyone just ignores and continues to follow a group I'm leading and gets wiped all over the map. Also, for the love of god or who/whatever you worship, don't go around flipping op after op and giving excuses for freeps to pve in the moors. Please leave them at 2-2 and if you need the quest and one flips to the delving then go do it or just do it once for the quest and then leave them be.

But it is good to see new faces, esp ones that know something about what they are doing. Don't let the debbie downers talk you out of it, we ain't the biggest server but we do have pretty decent activity in the moors most of the time. That is for soloers, 1v1s, and when the raids get going during primetime. Hope to see y'all out here.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade