We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Anduin Creeps, welcome to Gladden

Please feel free to introduce yourselves, and state your play times so that we may try to accommodate you guys and get some more action going on this server earlier on in the *US* day. Pretty much any server's Ettenmoors could use some more players these days, so thanks for giving Gladden a try and hope we can give or assist you guys in some good fights.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Welcome! Look forward to playing with and against you. Hope hope you enjoy Gladden.

Thank you!

We are around 10 people (17-40 years old) from the german server Anduin and looking forward to the new adventure and new experiences. The pvp on Gladden very different to the pvp we knew from Anduin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Excuse me if my English is not always perfect

Greets
    Handtash ♀
    Last edited by Nime; Jul 23 2013 at 03:12 PM.

The germans are coming!
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    The germans are coming!
    Nichts falsch mit der deutschen bevolkerung ist auf Gladden.

Lol, looks like Duimegrant will be running for the hills haha jk, but na, he will be running regardless. I should come back to see how they interact haha, that be something to behold .

Anyway, I don't play anymore, but welcome Anduin people. Not exactly sure why you choose Gladden of all places, but it's good I guess we are an attractive market still. If only pvp was terrible, then I'd come back and 1v1 ya. From what I saw in videos, the Germans are very fun and honorable 1v1ers. Perhaps if they stay a bit, we can make a German wiki section haha.

Haha, the sprinting champs and guardians that will not protect you from the epic german potatoes

we recognized giving shieldwall (is that correct?) is very famous too