Do you have full audacity? Full unseen set and and two chance or mischief pieces? At least 9k morale and 9K mitigations? If yes, its all about minimizing the dmg you recieve from your oponent.
Originally Posted by Khandaris
Look closely on your oponent buff/debuff bar and see what CC you can apply. Its good to have perplexing riddle trait to have 5 sec unbreakable daze on riddle. Its good to start with that and keep dpsing from position for those 5 seconds, when the daze breaks, apply startling twist stun, keep dpsing from position, now the target will be free from CC for several seconds, put some debuff, try to keep at his back, use mischievous delight and when the stun immunity is off, use conjuction stun and continue dps from position.
- You can do some more tricks like provoke daze (leaf-walker trait needed) after improved feint attack. Or if youre gambler traited you have mischievous delight daze, you can even reapply it after it breaks with gambler strike so the target is dazed twice from 1 gamble.
- During all that it is essential to maintain good dps rotation, SS should be done as often as possible to keep dev. buff up, its good to use subtle stab between crit chain skills for better flow and to use addle right after flashing blades to cut the animation.
- Some burgs also make special Glee Tools which they swap before every glee (these have glee, gamble chance legacies and incoming healing relics and some put even tactical mastery relics).
- For solo, it is also very good to have HoT effect on your gold ring, it can provide up to 60 HPS which is very effective, and makes a big difference in 1v1.
- and ofcourse its good to have good knowledge of monster player classes, if you fight a reaver, try not to fall under 50% morale or he will hit you with devastating strike, so use your mischievous delight and morale pot very early. knives out is also very effective skill against reavers (especially with the set DoT buff). BAs which force you to step into their trap is very hard to beat if you are QK traited and have slow dps, basicly you will step into his trap, and the timer will start ticking and you must kill the BA before he kills you, burg has a good potential to beat the BA even in trap but you need good rotation. WL, Warg, Defiler shouldnt really be a threat to a burg in a 1v1.
Naius - Burglar of Withywindle