We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

need to know the differences bettween the seals needed for tarnished elder king sy...

how do I get the 244 seals version of [tarnished symbol of the elder king] or 305 version or 366 version from the legendary item trader from skirmish camp.... what do I need to do to get access to the different ones?

Quote Originally Posted by caderade View Post
    how do I get the 244 seals version of [tarnished symbol of the elder king] or 305 version or 366 version from the legendary item trader from skirmish camp.... what do I need to do to get access to the different ones?
    Complete all 3 raids (Battle For Erebor, Flight to the Lonely Mountain, and Fires of Smaug) At level 85.

T1- 366 seals
    T2- 305 Seals
    T2CM - 244 Seals
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

If you select one, then hover your mouse over the "Barter" button at the bottom, it will tell you which raid deeds need to be completed for each discounted option.

i fear there are very few ppl that can barter for 244.. and usually they don't need it anymore... wish i could do it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    i fear there are very few ppl that can barter for 244.. and usually they don't need it anymore... wish i could do it though...
    I have not heard of a single successful T2 CM flight completion, so I suspect you're right, but I definately don't want to see this instance changed =)

Did they reduced barter costs of Tarnished Symbol of the Elder King with updates? Because some time ago I was not able to barter it. I almost havn't played LOTRO at the summer. Now I'm back and I see it costs less seals so I can barter one.

Quote Originally Posted by Finborhur View Post
    Did they reduced barter costs of Tarnished Symbol of the Elder King with updates? Because some time ago I was not able to barter it. I almost havn't played LOTRO at the summer. Now I'm back and I see it costs less seals so I can barter one.
    No the barter costs have not been changed.
    They have always been as posted above in the thread.

As Crell_1 posted:

T1- 366 seals
    T2- 305 Seals
    T2CM - 244 Seals
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

Strange, because I remember it was 488/427/366.

Quote Originally Posted by Finborhur View Post
    Strange, because I remember it was 488/427/366.
    They were reduced with 11.1 or 11.2 IIRC

This was the same time they nerfed Flight the first time