We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Good Fightz

Hybrid View

Good Fightz

Just wanted to thank everyone on both sides today who contributed to some good and fun pvp without constant fighting over OPs or rez camping (after the grams camp).

Also thanks to the members of my raid who, although very squishy, listened and followed (aka: being awesomesauce and not noobsauce).

p.s. And you say creeps don't group or get organized Xunn?

The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

wish that sorta thing happened more often - lotsa fun!

Thanks man.

And despite it all...I always manage to miss the action.... QQ wanna rank...
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    Thanks man.
    We all know you were there in spirit, Gall ;D
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Quote Originally Posted by Beltharas View Post
    wish that sorta thing happened more often - lotsa fun!
    It is easy to force this sort of thing to happen all the time if creeps/freeps actually wanted it to happen.

Creeps, do not just poor out of grams front door when freeps are there. When you see them trying to camp. Group up, map somewhere else. Take TR. Move the fight to TA. Refuse to fight at grams. Same goes for Freeps but without the maps. If the Creeps turtle in 1shots. Leave. Move to TA, Xroads, old EC. Force open field fights.

Don't forget that Grams/GV both have 2nd exits. And as far as that goes if they are camping the other end. Slide down the hills and head out another direction. This is good advice for freeps and creeps without maps.

The only way you are going to see open field fights again is to force the issue.

Problem I see, is after turbine changed the way renown/infamy is gained in the moors..including buffs people just want renown/infamy the easiest way possible and that is to fight at one shots. Run out or in, tag as much as possible, heal tag the dps peeps and let it flow in.

Many of the groups I have been in of late don't have any organization, no target assists, nothing. Many freeps before even going out on the map to see if there is anything ask "any fellows or raid I can join."

People need to think small groups, roaming the maps, raid up when necessary. Learn to play your class on both freep and creep side. Currently at the camps I don't think new creeps need to be even bothered to learn good skill rotation.

Anyway Good luck out there.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    It is easy to force this sort of thing to happen all the time if creeps/freeps actually wanted it to happen.

Creeps, do not just poor out of grams front door when freeps are there. When you see them trying to camp. Group up, map somewhere else. Take TR. Move the fight to TA. Refuse to fight at grams. Same goes for Freeps but without the maps. If the Creeps turtle in 1shots. Leave. Move to TA, Xroads, old EC. Force open field fights.

Don't forget that Grams/GV both have 2nd exits. And as far as that goes if they are camping the other end. Slide down the hills and head out another direction. This is good advice for freeps and creeps without maps.

The only way you are going to see open field fights again is to force the issue.

Problem I see, is after turbine changed the way renown/infamy is gained in the moors..including buffs people just want renown/infamy the easiest way possible and that is to fight at one shots. Run out or in, tag as much as possible, heal tag the dps peeps and let it flow in.

Many of the groups I have been in of late don't have any organization, no target assists, nothing. Many freeps before even going out on the map to see if there is anything ask "any fellows or raid I can join."

People need to think small groups, roaming the maps, raid up when necessary. Learn to play your class on both freep and creep side. Currently at the camps I don't think new creeps need to be even bothered to learn good skill rotation.

Anyway Good luck out there.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Really if you dont want to get rez camped THEN DONT SIT THERE AND FEED THEM! they will leave when they are bored. And dont do so many big group fights lets roll solo more or small groups but if solo attacks a solo dont call the zerg in
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

fight with you leading is wonderful, my wargie had a awesome time