We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

please improve the fornost drop rates

I've been running Fornost Fire for so long, doing at least 4 or 5 runs a day, and most times have to run water and earth before that just to help someone whos ineligible.

Never seen any teal jewelry drop... What the heck is wrong here? It's just TEAL i don't think thats much to ask for. The drop rate for a teal should be no less than 20 or 15% in my opinion. At least then if you run it multiple times you'll get at least 1 thing.

"In their absence" seems to have really bad drop rates too.
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Quote Originally Posted by masumane View Post
    "In their absence" seems to have really bad drop rates too.
    I think StoneHeight is worse.
    In > 100 runs, 0 teal , and often not even a purple in T2C : it is obviously bugged, if we compare for example with faceroll instances like School/Lib where teal jewels drop regularly
    Last edited by Castorix; Jul 21 2013 at 12:25 PM.

I agree its gotta be a mistake. Why would they make teal stuff so incredibly hard to get?

last night i first the first time did see a purple earring in 50 runs... that is just insane... like you said, teal even rarer and golden, impossible to get...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Relics yesterday, relics today, and blimey, if it don't look like relics again tomorrer'

As dry as it is in the sense of new material to run.... Fornost has 4 wings that beg to be run if nothing more than just for variety. I love the earth wing, best of the 4 IMO. And while I do not necessarily run for loot, there has to be some reward at the end. I do not think I have ever seen much more than some relics and marks at the end of the runs. Almost like there is no loot table vice a bad loot table.
    Used to show a pic... Seems to be broken links now. Good Ole Turbine.

/signed

Admitted, Fornost drops a bit better jewelry than GB (at least for some classes), but that should be compensated by the fact that the wings take much longer than Sambrog, Sch/Lib etc. We usually are doing water and fire for the agi earrings (only place to get decent earrings for hunts and burg except for skraids), overstacking with 5 agi classes (rk + wrd, 3 hunt, burg), of course T2CM. In most runs nothing, sometimes a bit purple, extremely rarely (compared to other simpler and faster inis) a teal. Gold? ... A myth!

Really a big incentive ... to stop playing more or less until HD and (hope never dies) a change in the loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by FinrodMacBeorn View Post
    In most runs nothing, sometimes a bit purple, extremely rarely (compared to other simpler and faster inis) a teal. Gold? ... A myth!
    But yesterday I met a hunter, apparently a new 85, with purple everywhere, except she had... 2 Fornost gold earrings !
    While for 99% of hunters, just one is nearly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    But yesterday I met a hunter, apparently a new 85, with purple everywhere, except she had... 2 Fornost gold earrings !
    While for 99% of hunters, just one is nearly impossible.
    Welcome to allmighty Turbine's RNG... the worst loot system ever...

EDIT: and to OP, yes... droprates in Fornost are terrible...
    Last edited by Galborion; Jul 27 2013 at 03:18 AM.
    [IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7323/0hn4.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=#008000]85 lvl alts: champion, guard, captain, warden, burg, minnie, RK, LM[/COLOR]