We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: I'm Awesome

I'm Awesome

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/21nk50n.jpg[/IMG]

How do you have so much money!?!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000007d7a/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraken View Post
    How do you have so much money!?!
    He bots. A lot.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

LMAO

Kristaa I do not bot lolololololol jealous much?

Pretty sure botting is bannable........and as many of you guys know I don't brake the rules.....I follow them 100%

Oh look, it's the r15 warden that repeatedly logged out in-combat to not loose his rating.

Fail warden is fail.

IKR

yeah man totally, I should let like 18 creeps zerg me and get a free kill right? 1v18 is totally fair right?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek350 View Post
    Kristaa I do not bot lolololololol jealous much?

Pretty sure botting is bannable........and as many of you guys know I don't brake the rules.....I follow them 100%
    Sojellybro, you have no idea.

That farmers Wartab, and that 10kg made by selling out your freavers oh, SOMADBRO.

<3Bammy

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Oh look, it's the r15 warden that repeatedly logged out in-combat to not loose his rating.

Fail warden is fail.
    Hey, he's the best you n00b. You can't lie on the internet.

I lolz when i found out its jejor the horribad hunter...Which makes sense, cuz thorvion is horribad. I got more respect for eathrador or whatever is his name is and hes my archnemesis. lmao. you got your r15 now xfer off my server kthxbai.
    Oh and btw u have no friends on this game dude. Ones that know your good at what u do.

Yours truly Lugpoop, best b.a. on Firefoot.

P.S. whenever u wanna spar im up for it thorvifail. Just send me pst.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    I lolz when i found out its jejor the horribad hunter...Which makes sense, cuz thorvion is horribad. I got more respect for eathrador or whatever is his name is and hes my archnemesis. lmao. you got your r15 now xfer off my server kthxbai.
    Oh and btw u have no friends on this game dude. Ones that know your good at what u do.

Yours truly Lugpoop, best b.a. on Firefoot.

P.S. whenever u wanna spar im up for it thorvifail. Just send me pst.
    Lies, I am his friend. And as you all know I never take sides in these arguments as they are not productive. I believe in the healing power of fair play!

Also, Lug, grats you got bragging rights in a dying video game.... Man, I wish I was like you. Maybe I will go beat my high score on Frogger 1985 so I can feel as awesome as you.

Doooooooocher!

:-)
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

You don't count man, your the only 1 that stands up for him.

Yours truly, best b.a. on firefoot, lugpoop

Awe! My mom lied, she said I mattered....

I know him, ive gamed with a long time and have gotten to know him, he is a good dude, we just think its funny, this craziness over rank in a game. Its all in fun.

It means nothing, this game is dead, and will never be what it was. What does all that rank whining mean now that people have quit or will quit.

Perspective!
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Alrighty Then!!!!!!!!!

Lugpoop........first i just wanna say that i would curb stomp you any day lolz. and as far as the 10KG its not at all from my freavers.......not even sure how its possible to make that much off of freavers. most i have made from them is maybe 200G. Majority of that gold is from selling FAs since i have unlimited now that they are free to R13 and higher and by selling Gear drops now that they are not BOA. But anyways......you guys talk a good game, although i dont think any of you would be sooo confident about your Uber 1v1 amazing unfarmed ranked skillls that you would put G on the fight? like say 1kG to winner? i mean easy money right? since you guys are sooo Uber and im Sooooo bad, right? BTW Connomir get on sometime so we can hit you R10 and watch more creeps/freeps rage :P

Almost forgot

Forgot to say that the hunter Jejor is my alt that my friend renamed........so saying you use to own the hunter named jejor is a total lie lol he has only been to the moors 1 time since lvl 60 and that was a few weeks ago at lvl 76 to get pvp gear to lvl in bc the pve gear was from lvl 60 DN..........so just sayin you totally got caught in a lie on that one lmao. Also, just a FYI about the 1KG 1v1......I have beaten 2 R15 BAs on E, before freeps had moors buffs lol. So good luck :P

Your the liar pal, i remember jejor the fail hunter, and there are others that do as well. I have no problem sparring you and i guarantee a victory. I hope you been baptized, F$$$ed up and meetin ya maker, with two black eyes
    And broken legs, a broken hip, and an iv attatched to your arm, i remain calm.

Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced. -The Great Yahtizee.

Get over yourselves, I will predict this whole fight right now... here goes.

Lugpoop throws fire trap! Thorvion activates Restoration! Lugpoop applies Fire Dot! Thorvion applies Low Bleed! Lugpoop attacks with Vital Target! Lugpoop applies Vital Wound! Thorvion applies Medium Bleed! Thorvion applies Big Bleed! Lugpoop strikes with quick draw! Lugpoop has reached 50% health, and applies Moving Target! Thorvion applies never surrender! Lugpoop applies hindering shot! Thorvion has applied Assailment to Thorvion! Thorvion attacks with ranged dark before dawn! Lugpoop blows Uruk heal! Thorvion heals full with Never Surrender! Thorvion wins because he still has shield heals and DC.

Now you both can save you 1000g.

<3 Bammy

Your right bammy but.......

lol no actually i was gonna set up a ambush for him with 4 other creeps and watch him live for like ten minutes.

Yours truly best b.a. on firefoot, lugpoop

actually thorvion i dont have the energy for this anymore. I used to flame people to create pvp, but since i was on my WL killing trees and you helped us, now i have a soft spot for ya. And now creating enemies just isnt my gig. Where is the rainbow pony mmo everyones been talking about? Is it F2p now?

Yours truly worst ba on firefoot, lugpoop
    Last edited by JaredCoulter; Jul 28 2013 at 01:34 PM.