We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Until another time!!

Well everyone... It's very sad to see so many people leaving lotro as of late.. But I'm afraid this'll be one more for the list.
    I am now living in New Zealand for the time being, attending a full time Bible/Music school. I will have very little free time, and even with weekends off, the internet here is far too expensive to justify lotro.

Thank you so much to everyone for all the great times over the past two years, it's been amazing! I would like to someday return and hang out with you guys again, but we'll see what the future holds this fall.

I would like to also thank a short(ish) list of people for the friends they have been, and the examples they have been in lotro for the past two years.

Kalebai, Thoronor, and Falabor. My first lotro friends, who I am still in contact with today. Thanks for having me in what become an awesome kinship, with a great group of people! So thanks to everyone from: A Light In The Darkness.

Thanks to Toa for having me in The Last Company. I have made so many great friends there. Tanar, Kyo, Woobiel, Corros, Cal, you guys all take care!!

Anessen and all of Knights of the White Cross, thanks for having me around! You're a great group of people and I'm glad that people like you are still around playing lotro.. It's really what holds the community together.

And everyone else who I have met in lotro, it's been an honor! Atador and Mal, great times in the moors, and talking to you guys in vent. Best of luck to you! Jonp... It's been real, lol@ your vent rages, take care bro! Minie and Global, nice getting to know you two! Take care! Zeva... Thanks for being crazy enough to quest in the moors with me, even at 5am! <3 Always fun hanging out with you, one of my best lotro friends ever, even though we argue about pvp. And all that goes for Zepp too! Though I don't think he would have ever stayed up till 5am, without some persuasion :P. Tanar, thanks for all the awesome times in the moors! Hope to cya around sometime. The only person who would ever be duo'ing with me in the moors, see a group of 15 creeps, and run into the 2v15 with me without even questioning it in Vent first. Take care!
    Ahh and for the creeps! Rayzr(tm), always good to cya around! A very cool friend, I wish you the best of luck. Jas and Saen, gonna miss your OOC QQing! (mostly Saen with the qqing, and Jas with the lag). Veenom, thanks for being a great friend! Hope ya get r12 soon! Oh and Thunderboltz, probably the coolest creep out there, take care! And remember to keep the moors under control and send the out-of-line ones to hang at OC (Or send them to Gall in GTA-5, so they can be farmed.. I know Gall fails... But see when you're driving a car in GTA-5, even if you fail REALLY badly at it, you still run over stuff and farm it.. So there is hope for Gall yet! ..Also jk Gall, take care man! Always fun reading your OOC spam). Pat, well I would say bye to you but I know you're stalking me so I'll see ya around, just watch your back because I have my +stealth detect gear on so you cant camo gank me.

Also to the rest of you PvPers, it's just a game!! Dont sit at a rez camp spamming the #1 key on your keyboard for 5 hours, trust me it's not worth the time unless it's fun.

Well, sorry to anyone I didn't mention, I am soloing t2c Jet Lag right now, and I've already used my CD's and Pots. Until next time I wish you all well!!

Take care, and God bless!, I'll see you guys around on the forums!
    Skyler Fox

The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began.
    Now far ahead the Road has gone,
    And I must follow, if I can.
    Pursuing it with eager feet,
    Until it joins some larger way.
    Where many paths and errands meet,
    And whither then? I cannot say.

New Zealand? What quest pack is that and how much tp will it cost me?
    Just play lotro irl there. Better graphics, much more realistic effects. What will you do if you lag and get sent ti the rez involuntarily? Go arrange a bunch of white stones in a large circle outside your place just incase.when in doubt, hug npcs.

Not sure I'll miss having you tank instances and standing still for 3 minutes after something dies. As for everything else,def gonna miss em. Except that time you got me 1 shotted in Lugz rez as I was rezcampcamogankfarming Jasiak.thank goodness you didnt get dagger before me or else Evogotbannedforsexualabuse would be your new main.

Anyway, seems alot of people are busy with one thing or another these days. Just keep in touch yeah? You have the vent servers and my FB ^2^.Mybe we all get a chance to game again one day. Try not to do 1v1s IRL without pocket heals till then.
    -rover 1

Now I'm all :'( :''''(. Evo, you are easily one of the coolest people I've met in my lotro experience! I'm going to miss your non-shield warden, your 13 day logging off periods, and the constant QQ in creep OOC about a little midget killing 6-man groups near tr... I wish you the best of luck in your rl adventures!!!

the now sad bunny forum noob, Rayzr™
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Nooooooooo evooooooo. Why you have to leave now??? Meh, we'll I guess u have to go to school prolly cuz ur mom told u to stay in school. Nah, I kid. Man it's been awesome with u here. U just add another level of fun to the game. Ur just so...calm. It's just so hard to get mad at u even if u have a reason. I'm gonna miss all the vent convos witchew. And u were like 1 of the only good wardens ;( but its ok. I'm the only good cappy and sooner or later I'll leave and then all the creeps will have nobody to get farmed by. But I'm still banned for like 5 more days. So should gimme ur account for 5 days . Naw I'm just kidding. And u were a pretty good warg too. U were the only one who could at least beat me once and then get farmed 5 times later. I'm gunna miss u evo, I really am. U are a pretty cool guy for a ginger. Naw I kid I have nothing against gingers, unless they are fat and get mad at tv shows saying they have no soul. I know u prolly stopped reading by now so ill stop rambling cuz my grade 1 grammar prolly doesn't make sense.

Gunna miss u man. Plz come back sometime in the future, at least long enough so I can farm ur warg 1 last time.

Take care man. I hope everything irl goes well and that u don't fall out of a castle cuz idk what New Zealand is like but it sounds like they have castles there. I'll shut up now.
    LONG.LIVE.EVO

~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. I'm the best cappy on the server. No qq>
    Haters gunna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Bromterd View Post
    And u were a pretty good warg too. U were the only one who could at least beat me once and then get farmed 5 times later.
    For the record, Brom.. The tally that night was 11-7 in my favor with 1v1s, and 1-0 the night before :P ..No qq

Take it easy Evo, had some fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    You have the vent servers
    Pat u changed the vent info er something cuz I can't get in so imma beat yo a$$ when I get unbanned.

I didnt know you too well, but when ever I did anything with you you were a class act. Best of luck to you.

I actually got r12 a week-ish ago but no one made me a gratz thread

Been fun playing with you Evo, always kept us in a good mood and laughing even when we were being hopelessly zerged. ^.^

I'll make sure to keep stalking-... err I mean I'll make sure to keep in touch over FB (although we probably won't have any real time chats due to timezone differences :P ).

Have a good time in college!

Although we never had that much contact, I always saw you as one the game changers on Dwarrow 'Moors, with a bunch of few others. People who wanted to make the game feel like a game, and not a serious business haters competition. You seem to be a no-drama guy, and that kind of people tend to get everyone around the same mood.

I hope you get the best on your life, and that you can make it back into the game, for that I'd love Dwarrow to be a prime PVP server, and you'd certainly contribute to that.