We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Draighog

Hybrid View

Exclamation Draighog

Why isn't the draighog raid still not fixed? could someone plz look in to this. my kin has been wanting to do this for a long time now, and we don't want to exploit it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000023b930/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It has been bugged forever (as I'm sure you know) and it just got worse with the latest releases. Basically what I am saying is I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a fix

Never.

A fight like Draigoch was something new for Turbine, making it harder to fix any issues. That is why it has been bugged since its release with Isengard back in 2011.

Also, I never foresee a scaled version of this instance, so Turbine has no need to 'fix' it.

You could say that it is an additional challenge quest to kill it before it bugs.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

The dev who created Draigoch was "let go" as well, afaik. So, no, Draig will not be getting fixed as the person who created it is no longer with Turbine.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

It is still able to be completed, as far as I know. I'm not sure how much buggier it has gotten, but at L75, I know that I did Draigoch over 200 times, and it bugged twice. It's not as bad as it seems from reading the forums--the 99% of times it ran fine, nobody came to the forums to report (why would they?) but the 1% of the time, people were understandably upset, and came here to post.

Of course, I haven't done it much since RoR. The frequency of bugged runs may have increased substantially.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Of course, I haven't done it much since RoR. The frequency of bugged runs may have increased substantially.
    Not just the frequency, but the kind of bugs have changed. Now, Draigoch's head and paws sometimes move opposite of the hotspots where you can attack them. (That is to say, the models appear in one location, but Draigoch isn't actually there.) This frequently leads to the tank losing aggro on Draigoch's head, causing raid-wide damage to everyone else, and eventually a wipe.

I've also heard reports of him becoming entirely invisible during ground phases, with similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    It is still able to be completed, as far as I know. I'm not sure how much buggier it has gotten, but at L75, I know that I did Draigoch over 200 times, and it bugged twice. It's not as bad as it seems from reading the forums--the 99% of times it ran fine, nobody came to the forums to report (why would they?) but the 1% of the time, people were understandably upset, and came here to post.

I did it back when it came out....I think it bugged once. It was a fun raid....and I got a cloak for my warden and one for my LM....