Has your quest for the ONE ring taken over your life? Let us help. At Rings Anonymous you'll find help and support from players like you. We are a rank 10 kinship with all the amenities, and some of the kindest officers you'd find on any server. If you need any more reason to join, I'll give you a few.
1) No age requirements: No one will judge if you grew up listening to the Rat Pack.
2) We have people of every level and experience range so you can always find a group to play with.
3) The family feel. You'll never feel left out, and you'll feel like you are surrounded by good friends.
4) Someone is always on. You'll never log in to find you'll the only one online. In fact, there is usually at least 6 on at all times.
5) Weekly winnings, and monthly events. In short, there is always a lot going on here.
6) We don't kick because of time. Real life is more important than the game. Take care of your life, and we'll be here for you.
7) Lovable Leader. Did I add that one in? Join and you'll quickly agree with the masses here.
I hope to seeing you guys around. I love bringing in, and meeting good people who are interested in enjoying their time in LotRO. Don't worry about being the "new guy". It won't last for long. We have brought in about 20 "new guys" a week for over the past month and a half. You'd just be one of the crew from the moment you step in.