We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Epic line quests!

greetings, is it ok if I didn't do epic line i mean if i didn’t do the epic line quests is there anything bad about that because i have many alts and all of them have completed the epic line quests and now i got bored of doing them another time. If you have any answer or advice feel free to write down

My main has done all the epic quest lines. Well, except Wildermore. I will probably finish that at some point, but I'm having a hard time getting excited about a zone I found faceroll easy with yet another follow-up grind to it. (I have no plans to grind rep there *shudders* even if I manage to finish the epic.)

That being said, my alts skip around the epics. A lot. I do parts of them - when I feel like it and when they line up with the area I'm questing in. Or the parts that lead to the legendary skills stuff.

It's up to you. Do the epics, skip the epics - it doesn't really matter for alts. I would recommend doing them all at least once, though. They are pretty cool.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/722012873lotro_lotro31.png[/img][/url]

Freeps: 85 mini - Adnia, 85 LM - Sariela
    Creeps: Baldardash (WL), Rigmarole (warg)

Quote Originally Posted by Sariela View Post
    My main has done all the epic quest lines. Well, except Wildermore. I will probably finish that at some point, but I'm having a hard time getting excited about a zone I found faceroll easy with yet another follow-up grind to it. (I have no plans to grind rep there *shudders* even if I manage to finish the epic.)

That being said, my alts skip around the epics. A lot. I do parts of them - when I feel like it and when they line up with the area I'm questing in. Or the parts that lead to the legendary skills stuff.

It's up to you. Do the epics, skip the epics - it doesn't really matter for alts. I would recommend doing them all at least once, though. They are pretty cool.
    ty and yes i have done all the epic line quests on my main as you said at least once and ty for the precious information

Well, some skirms, like the ones in Moria and Dol Guldur, require you to have completed the epic that goes along with them before they are unlocked for you. So, if you plan on running those skirms in raids and such on alts then you should do them. If not, then I wouldn't worry about it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001beaea/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Theofryth View Post
    Well, some skirms, like the ones in Moria and Dol Guldur, require you to have completed the epic that goes along with them before they are unlocked for you. So, if you plan on running those skirms in raids and such on alts then you should do them. If not, then I wouldn't worry about it.

oh yeah! i forgot about the skirms!!!! ty man for the information