We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    involved in what? i cant zerg being solo, the time i play its always end on raids leechs, cause when i go to rezz to get the people coming back to raid, i kill just 1 and suddenly the raid is right there, so there is no place for solos or duos anywhere, and im still stickin it with my playstyle, i dont really care.

From time to time i ask in GLFF if anyone is interested in doing some moors spars or 2v2, barely 1-2 players say something, now go ask for raid in GLFF or creep OOC and count how many anwsers u get

people just like points, its simple, and what i try to do with my warg is avoid that, i barely get 5-10k a week, and again, i dont care and i dont complaing either, its what it is

U just need to see how many X there are in OOC when Shupth logs in, its pretty funny
    I mean small group actual fun fights, the last three times I got those kind of fights you were involved in it 2 of the 3 times. 1v1s between HH and GTA and the time over by OC with you and the greenie reaver, bunch of ungrouped people running all over the place on that side of the road. Bring Doro back out there.
    Last edited by Ghosttaker; Jul 19 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Attended by Coldaen