We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Reputation quests- Sutcrofts

I am working my Champ to begin the rebuild Hytbold series and need to achieve minimum ally in all areas first, I have been thru this with another toon. I find several for the Entwash vale and The Wold. The problem is that I am not finding any quests that accrue rep. in Sutcrofts. Spent the last two days scouring Sutcrofts, no quests for reputation. Is there one I missed if so where is it?

After doing the available quests in the area, the only thing that gives rep is the dailies for Hytbold.

Take a look at this post http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ing-and-Armour

If you have done all the quests you should have the following rep before starting the dailies (copied from that post)

•Men of the Wold: Friend at 18,100 / 25,000 toward Ally.
    •Men of the Norcrofts: Friend at 18,700 / 25,000 toward Ally.
    Note: The quest [80] Speaking the Truth rewards no reputation, while its alternative [80] Inhild's Wish rewards 900 reputation. It may also be possible to get a little more reputation if you complete the quest [80] Leader of the Nink-hai or its alternative [80] The Prisoner Returns. I'm not sure if they both reward the same reputation.
    •Men of the Entwash Vale: Friend at 18,800 / 25,000 toward Ally.
    •Men of the Sutcrofts: Friend at 19,700 / 25,000 toward Ally.

I know several people who missed quests over in fangorn (with the Ents) near Eaworth, I personally missed the quests in Garsfeld <sp> and several people have told me they missed the quests in Walstow
    Last edited by Ullr_of_Aesir; Jul 17 2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: minor text change

Quote Originally Posted by wally300 View Post
    I am working my Champ to begin the rebuild Hytbold series and need to achieve minimum ally in all areas first, I have been thru this with another toon. I find several for the Entwash vale and The Wold. The problem is that I am not finding any quests that accrue rep. in Sutcrofts. Spent the last two days scouring Sutcrofts, no quests for reputation. Is there one I missed if so where is it?
    There are 4 quests from 3 NPCs right outside the Mead Hall. 2 of the NPCs will always have quests for you, and the 3rd will have a quest only if you have trained the fishing hobby. Good news is, the guy who gives the fishing daily quest is able to both train you in the hobby and sell you a pole, so just talk to him--I forget his name, but he's right next to the others.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

The crafting instances in hytbolt accrue sutcrofts rep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000125cd8/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    There are 4 quests from 3 NPCs right outside the Mead Hall. 2 of the NPCs will always have quests for you, and the 3rd will have a quest only if you have trained the fishing hobby. Good news is, the guy who gives the fishing daily quest is able to both train you in the hobby and sell you a pole, so just talk to him--I forget his name, but he's right next to the others.
    Please specify as to the location of the mead hall, waslston, easworth, snowbourn???
    Thank you

This is true for when the player is minimum ALLY standing with all factions of the Eastenment. Then the player can do the REBUILD HYTBOLD series in each area to achieve kindred which is required to purchase the gear. You can buy some gear but not all until you are kindred. As I said I have been thru this with another toon.
    At the moment I find NO QUESTS that accrue reputation for Norcrofts. Sorry if I referred to Sutcrofts.

Thank you

This is true for when the player is minimum ALLY standing with all factions of the Eastenment. Then the player can do the REBUILD HYTBOLD series in each area to achieve kindred which is required to purchase the gear. You can buy some gear but not all until you are kindred. As I said I have been thru this with another toon.
    At the moment I find NO QUESTS that accrue reputation for Norcrofts. Sorry if I referred to Sutcrofts.

Thank you
    Whether or not you can pick up quests has nothing to do with your reputation. You can pick up the Aiding the Eastemnet quest at L84, and that will give you access to reputation-giving quests in Harwick (Wold), Eaworth (Entwash), Cliving (Norcrofts), and Snowbourn (Sutcrofts) regardless of whether you're Ally or Neutral with those factions.

You need to pick up that quest every day from Hytbold, then go to the area that corresponds to the zone/s you need reputation for.

Go to Cliving, and there are 4 quests near the stable which give Norcrofts rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbiner View Post
    The crafting instances in hytbolt accrue sutcrofts rep
    Pretty sure this isn't true.

Whether or not you can pick up quests has nothing to do with your reputation. You can pick up the Aiding the Eastemnet quest at L84, and that will give you access to reputation-giving quests in Harwick (Wold), Eaworth (Entwash), Cliving (Norcrofts), and Snowbourn (Sutcrofts) regardless of whether you're Ally or Neutral with those factions.

You need to pick up that quest every day from Hytbold, then go to the area that corresponds to the zone/s you need reputation for.

Go to Cliving, and there are 4 quests near the stable which give Norcrofts rep.
    I did that, completed the opening quests for the rebuild. I took 4 from Snowbourn as I had not started working in Sutcrofts yet and one in Harwick. The Cliving stable quests have not opened yet ;(

But you are missing something here. The Rebuild quests donot open up until the toon has achieved minimum ally with all factions. At least that was true for my hunter which has been thru the rebuild already and this is what other players and posts on the forums indicate, unless there is a bug that is preventing the NPC from opening after achieving friend status.
    Are you understanding this?

After reading many posts on the subject there seems to be MANY problems with the rebuild hytbold series. Is this one of those, dunno. Hoping I just missed something.
    I do appreciate your reply, I am bit frustrated at the moment.
    Thanks

I did that, completed the opening quests for the rebuild. I took 4 from Snowbourn as I had not started working in Sutcrofts yet and one in Harwick. The Cliving stable quests have not opened yet ;(
    You can only do 5 quests per day.

But you are missing something here. The Rebuild quests donot open up until the toon has achieved minimum ally with all factions. At least that was true for my hunter which has been thru the rebuild already and this is what other players and posts on the forums indicate, unless there is a bug that is preventing the NPC from opening after achieving friend status.
    Are you understanding this?
    I think YOU must be missing something. The rebuild quests don't open up until Ally, BUT THE REBUILD QUESTS DO NOT AWARD REP. You stated that you were having trouble finding rep. That has nothing to do with the rebuild. Are you understanding this? I'm trying to help.

You need to give more information if you want more help. If you're looking for Cliving quests *after* you've already finished 4 quests in the Wold and 1 in the Sutcrofts, they won't show up until you have the Aiding the Eastemnet quest active again. It auto-completes when you finish 5 quests.

If you have some sort of bug, it's not apparent from the way you're describing things. It's always a possibility, I suppose, but it's not clear to me your issue.

You can only do 5 quests per day.

I think YOU must be missing something. The rebuild quests don't open up until Ally, BUT THE REBUILD QUESTS DO NOT AWARD REP. You stated that you were having trouble finding rep. That has nothing to do with the rebuild. Are you understanding this? I'm trying to help.

You need to give more information if you want more help. If you're looking for Cliving quests *after* you've already finished 4 quests in the Wold and 1 in the Sutcrofts, they won't show up until you have the Aiding the Eastemnet quest active again. It auto-completes when you finish 5 quests.

If you have some sort of bug, it's not apparent from the way you're describing things. It's always a possibility, I suppose, but it's not clear to me your issue.
    Reputation IS accrued thru completing the rebuild Hytbold line, you really had me going there.
    Try again oh grand master sir. HA

Thanks but no thanks

Reputation IS accrued thru completing the rebuild Hytbold line, you really had me going there.

Thanks but no thanks
    You are completely missing what he is saying.

You do not get ANY rep for the rebuild quests itself. You get the rep from the daily quests at the 4 towns (up to 5 quests can be done between all 4 towns without a reset). Getting the rep from those daily quests from the towns will get you to the Ally/Kindred reps to open up the actual rebuild quests.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bler View Post
    You are completely missing what he is saying.

You do not get ANY rep for the rebuild quests itself. You get the rep from the daily quests at the 4 towns (up to 5 quests can be done between all 4 towns without a reset). Getting the rep from those daily quests from the towns will get you to the Ally/Kindred reps to open up the actual rebuild quests.
    Most here are replying to a single "reply" and not my original question. The problem is I can't do the actual "rebuild" that has not opened up yet. I have to get this toon up to Ally with all factions first. I have completed the first series of 5 which is offered after receiving the letter to reort to Hytbold and can not start the rebuild until this toon is ally. Main problem is Norcrofts with no quests there that apply rep I am stuck. Have completed all quests in the eastenment save sutcrofts, just started on there. Another toon has all gear from completing the rebuild quests and yes I advanced reputation in all areas by completing rebuild quests, I kept moving my home base around until I was kindred now only one left. Please check your facts before you make suggestions.
    Sorry if I seem upset, I am not getting any usable suggestions yet.

Thanks but no thanks
    There is no need to be a jerk. You are wrong, and this will be my last response if you continue to insist that you are making sense. Reputation is NOT accrued by the Hytbold rebuild quests. Reputation is ONLY accrued by doing the quests in the zone, and after that ONLY by the Aiding the Eastemnet quests.

Most here are replying to a single "reply" and not my original question. The problem is I can't do the actual "rebuild" that has not opened up yet. I have to get this toon up to Ally with all factions first. I have completed the first series of 5 which is offered after receiving the letter to reort to Hytbold and can not start the rebuild until this toon is ally. Main problem is Norcrofts with no quests there that apply rep I am stuck. Have completed all quests in the eastenment save sutcrofts, just started on there. Another toon has all gear from completing the rebuild quests and yes I advanced reputation in all areas by completing rebuild quests, I kept moving my home base around until I was kindred now only one left. Please check your facts before you make suggestions.
    Sorry if I seem upset, I am not getting any usable suggestions yet.

You are still not making any sense to me, which is maybe why you are not getting the response you are looking for. Maybe YOU should check your facts. By "moving your homebase around" it sounds like you are talking about the Aiding the Eastemnet quests, and NOT the rebuild quests.

So what I'm guessing you are trying to say is that every day you pick up the Aiding the Eastemnet quest in Hytbold, then travel to Cliving, and the normal quest givers are not giving you any quests? That is very clearly a bug. Those 4 quests, as you should know, since you say you have completed the rebuild on another character, should show up EVERY DAY. If they don't, file a bug report. There is nothing you have to do to get those quests to show up other than pick up the quest Aiding the Eastemnet. You could have skipped every quest in the Norcrofts, and still, when you pick up the quest Aiding the Eastemnet (NOT rebuild quests, as you insist on calling them) those 4 quests would still show up every day. There is nothing you missed, if this is the case. It is just a bug with the quest givers not giving you your quests.

However, with your constant confusion on the subject, plus your insistence that you're NOT confused, I suspect user error is highly likely, and there's no way I can help you, since you don't believe me. Good luck.

Wink

There is no need to be a jerk. You are wrong, and this will be my last response if you continue to insist that you are making sense. Reputation is NOT accrued by the Hytbold rebuild quests. Reputation is ONLY accrued by doing the quests in the zone, and after that ONLY by the Aiding the Eastemnet quests.

You are still not making any sense to me, which is maybe why you are not getting the response you are looking for. Maybe YOU should check your facts. By "moving your homebase around" it sounds like you are talking about the Aiding the Eastemnet quests, and NOT the rebuild quests.

So what I'm guessing you are trying to say is that every day you pick up the Aiding the Eastemnet quest in Hytbold, then travel to Cliving, and the normal quest givers are not giving you any quests? That is very clearly a bug. Those 4 quests, as you should know, since you say you have completed the rebuild on another character, should show up EVERY DAY. If they don't, file a bug report. There is nothing you have to do to get those quests to show up other than pick up the quest Aiding the Eastemnet. You could have skipped every quest in the Norcrofts, and still, when you pick up the quest Aiding the Eastemnet (NOT rebuild quests, as you insist on calling them) those 4 quests would still show up every day. There is nothing you missed, if this is the case. It is just a bug with the quest givers not giving you your quests.

However, with your constant confusion on the subject, plus your insistence that you're NOT confused, I suspect user error is highly likely, and there's no way I can help you, since you don't believe me. Good luck.
    Yes I am frustrated as I stated in an earlier post but you are wrong and can't admit it. Wow. lighten up. This is becoming comical.
    If you have a toon working on rebuild hytbold I challenge you to accept a quest for the rebuild and there in the quest log recieving for completion you will see reputation for that faction. I had to be sure so before I responded from your last response I did just that and you do accrue rep from the rebuild.
    Is it possible for you admit that you made a mistake??
    Happy hunting pal.

Wow, not sure I want to wade in to this but here goes.

I'm confused reading this so perhaps I can present a clarification of the terminology so that we can move forward (also take a look at this post http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ing-and-Armour).

At level 84 you get a letter to go to hybold, when you get there all the buildings should be burned and damaged. You will see 'Edgal' and he will give you a quest which awards 25 tokens of hybold, after you complete this he will have another quest to rebuild the mead hall which will cost 25 tokens - after completing this the mead hall should look some what repaired.
    Now 'Rinwald' should appear and offer a quest called "Aiding the Eastemnet'. Accepting this quest will open up the 16 available daily quests in the various towns (snowbourne, cliving, harwick, eaworth). Of these 16 you can only do 5 per day. Completing these 5 quests will result in you getting tokens of hybold as well as rep for a particular faction (e.g. doing the quest in Harwick gives Wold rep)

As you gain reputation other NPC's will show up in Hybold with rebuilding "quests" (usually titled something like "The Palisade: Rebuild I" or "The Palisade: Rebuild II"). It's in quotes because there really isn't a quest, you accept it and then complete it by giving the NPC your hybold tokens (kind of like a task). These rebuilding quests do not give rep, at least they didn't when I did them a few months ago (also the wiki shows they don't http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Hytbold).

For example the Harwick daily quest called "Defence of Harwick: The Assault" has rewards of 36 silver, 1,200 rep with the men of the wold, Legendary item exp, Steed exp and 5 token of Hybold.

whereas the quest called "The Mead Hall: Outdoor Enhancements I provides no rewards

So what exactly are you saying is not working? The daily quests in the towns or the rebuild one in hybold

Quote Originally Posted by Ullr_of_Aesir View Post

I'm confused reading this so perhaps I can present a clarification of the terminology so that we can move forward (also take a look at this post http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ing-and-Armour).

At level 84 you get a letter to go to hybold, when you get there all the buildings should be burned and damaged. You will see 'Edgal' and he will give you a quest which awards 25 tokens of hybold, after you complete this he will have another quest to rebuild the mead hall which will cost 25 tokens - after completing this the mead hall should look some what repaired.
    Now 'Rinwald' should appear and offer a quest called "Aiding the Eastemnet'. Accepting this quest will open up the 16 available daily quests in the various towns (snowbourne, cliving, harwick, eaworth). Of these 16 you can only do 5 per day. Completing these 5 quests will result in you getting tokens of hybold as well as rep for a particular faction (e.g. doing the quest in Harwick gives Wold rep)

As you gain reputation other NPC's will show up in Hybold with rebuilding "quests" (usually titled something like "The Palisade: Rebuild I" or "The Palisade: Rebuild II"). It's in quotes because there really isn't a quest, you accept it and then complete it by giving the NPC your hybold tokens (kind of like a task). These rebuilding quests do not give rep, at least they didn't when I did them a few months ago (also the wiki shows they don't http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Hytbold).

For example the Harwick daily quest called "Defence of Harwick: The Assault" has rewards of 36 silver, 1,200 rep with the men of the wold, Legendary item exp, Steed exp and 5 token of Hybold.

whereas the quest called "The Mead Hall: Outdoor Enhancements I provides no rewards
    Nice, simple explanation. But really, no need for quotes around "quest". They are quests. You pick them up. The objective is to collect X number of Tokens of Hytbold. When you have collected the tokens, turn in the quest, and the reward is deed progress. Don't think we need to add confusion by trying to think of a new category for these quests.

Rebuild quests are the quests you do to rebuild Hytbold, and they reward no reputation.

Aiding the Eastemnet quests are quests which reward Tokens of Hytbold. You can use these tokens to exchange for furniture, armour, regular Silver Tokens of the Riddermark, or to fulfill the rebuild quest objectives.

Chasing a Wild Horse is not a rebuild quest. Rebuilding the Mead Hall is a rebuilding quest.

Rebulding quests reward no rep, but require various amounts of reputation to unlock quest givers.

Aiding the Eastemnet quests reward 1,200 reputation apiece, and you can complete these regardless of your reputation with any faction. You just have to be L84 and have picked up the Aiding the Eastemnet quest.

So what exactly are you saying is not working? The daily quests in the towns or the rebuild one in hybold
    He's so busy trying to convince himself that he's not wrong that he won't explain the situation. All I can get so far is that he seems to think that the Aiding the Eastemnet quests are the rebuild quests. I'm not sure what he thinks the actual rebuild quests are, though.

The optimist in me wants to think that he has actually understood what I was trying to say but is unable to admit being wrong, and has moved on to trolling. But the realist in me thinks that he still does not understand, and I'm not sure it can be made any simpler.

Wink second draft

You are absolutely correct thank you, the first person to give a correct response. Although that is not what my original question was about and everyone is talking about what happens AFTER beginning the rebuild series.
    I did follow your description for the rebuild hytbold series up to the NPC Rinwald but he did not offer a quest, no ring over the head.
    My idea was and still is my toons reputation was not high enough to qualify, and hense the question about how can I find more quests for reputation. I had the same problem with another toon, hunter. Let me explain......

My Champ is a fun toon and I decided to go back and just have fun doing quests out of Snowbourn, my reputation increased completing various quests there but not in status, still a guest but the rebuild opened. The NPC is Rinwald I think and he did not have the gold ring in previous days. And that was the original problem. That is why I posted the original question.
    My first toon, a hunter, had a similar problem, I received the letter travelled to Hytbold and completed the intro quests but I did not have the appropriate or minimum level of reputation to begin the rebuild series. After some time and asking questions from many players someone suggested I work on raising my reputation in all factions, I did that, purchasing per rep accelerator helped also. I am still unsure as to what the minimum level of reputation is I only know that the two toons in the rebuild, one has all the gear and Hytbold is 90% rebuilt, have had problems starting the official rebuild series. I have 4 bug reports filed two with each toon and no response other than we have received your report response.
    Just for the record I down loaded the entire rebuild hytblod PDF before I started with my hunter about two months ago and read most of the 47 pages, mainly to be clear on what gear was best and what areas needed to be rebuilt first. Most of the rebuild info was not needed as the gear is cheap and you have limited abilities to chose what to rebuild.
    There is also some question as to if reputation is acquired through the hytbold line this was not my question and just for the record turbine origionally assigned 700 points for completion of each quest in the line and after receiving many suggestions from beta players raised it to 1200, I think that was around January of this year. Save the quests you mentioned.

I have also made suggestions to Turbine through the forums suggestions link to post some kind of notice as to what is required to begin the rebuild series as there are many players having problems here, I first searched and read many posts on the subject but found no one really knows for sure.
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by wally300; Jul 21 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Did not completely answere the responders question

Now 'Rinwald' should appear and offer a quest called "Aiding the Eastemnet'.
    I did follow your description for the rebuild hytbold series up to the NPC Rinwald but he did not offer a quest, no ring over the head.
    Did you use the Hytbold tokens for something different than the repairing of the Mead Hall?

Greetings, Polymachos

You are absolutely correct thank you, the first person to give a correct response.
    Haha, you must not realize he said exactly what I told you--that rebuild quests don't give rep. And when *I* tried to help you, you insulted me and insisted that I was horribly wrong and that you were some sort of Hytbold genius. I wish you a long painful process!

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Did you use the Hytbold tokens for something different than the repairing of the Mead Hall?

Greetings, Polymachos
    Thank you for your concern and yes I went thru all this before. My Champ received the letter and reported to Hytbold accepted the intro quests, completed the quests and after had no opportunity to go further. I was not surprised as the same happened with my hunter. I worked on the hunters reputation and low and behold the rebuild series opened. Sooooo when my Champ failed to have the series open I went to work on his rep. After doing a few quests in Snowbourn the series opened and he now is working on the rebuild. Not sure if this is a glitch or if no one is clear on what is required to begin the series. Several have suggested you must be Ally standing with all factions, not sure if that is true as my champ is not ally with norcrofts or sutcrofts and is working on the series.
    And yes I have 4 bug reports filed.
    Thank you, happy hunting

My idea was and still is my toons reputation was not high enough to qualify, and hense the question about how can I find more quests for reputation.
    What is your reputation at the moment with all 4 factions (Wold, Norcrofts, Sutcrofts, Entwash Vale)? Typically if you do all quests you arrive at Hytbold with a Friend standing for all 4 factions. Something like 18000/25000 in each case. You definitely don't need Ally, but I don't know if a Friend standing is a requirement? You were asking several times where to get more reputation for Norcrofts. If you tell us how much reputation you have now, we will be able to suggest what you missed.

However, this does surprise me:
    The problem is I can't do the actual "rebuild" that has not opened up yet. I have to get this toon up to Ally with all factions first. I have completed the first series of 5 which is offered after receiving the letter to reort to Hytbold and can not start the rebuild until this toon is ally.
    From this descriptions it looks like you completed the dailies once. Does it mean that you can not take the second round of dailies? It happens sometimes that the "Aiding the Eastment" daily quest does not reset properly and a player has to wait for one extra day. If it still does not appear, I would submit a ticket kindly asking a GM to reset the quest.

P.S. I see that your problem is solved now. Good luck with the rebuilding activity

This appears to have been covered above, but here goes.
    You can do a set of rebuild quests each time you hit Ally and Kindred with a rep group - you don't need to have Ally with all 4 rep groups (I'm only Acquaintance with the Vale on my main, but have done the Ally and Kindred Wold rebuild quests, and Norcroft / Sutcroft Ally rebuild quests).
    Once you've done the available area rep quests, you need to do the daily Hytbold quests to gain further rep to get to Ally then Kindred - may take some weeks.
    As for Sutcrofts non Hytbold rep quests check http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cate...tcrofts_Quests - most give rep.

Edit - Check http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cate...rcrofts_Quests for possible Norcroft quests - can get rep from most.
    Last edited by Tarlywyn; Jul 22 2013 at 08:34 AM.

Yes I am frustrated as I stated in an earlier post but you are wrong and can't admit it. Wow. lighten up. This is becoming comical.
    If you have a toon working on rebuild hytbold I challenge you to accept a quest for the rebuild and there in the quest log recieving for completion you will see reputation for that faction. I had to be sure so before I responded from your last response I did just that and you do accrue rep from the rebuild.
    Is it possible for you admit that you made a mistake??
    Happy hunting pal.
    Hahahaha! I'm so glad I didn't have something in my mouth when I read this!

How's this for a challenge? I have taken 4 toons 100% of the way through Hytbold. Currently working on #5. The rebuild quests do NOT give ANY reputation AT ALL.

Since you were confused... Let's be very clear here. ^_^

Q1) What are rebuild quests?
    A1) Rebuild quests are obtained WITHIN Hytbold. There are 2 NPCs in each District, plus two NPCs outside the Mead Hall. Rinwald gives the quest Aiding the Eastemnet (which has you complete 5 quests from the Mead Halls; see Q2). Edgal has some other quests that help rebuild Hytbold. There are 4 districts within Hytbold, 1 for each faction. From north to south, Sutcrofts District then Norcrofts District then Wold District then Entwash Vale District. 1 NPC at each location gives rebuild quests when you reach Ally with the appropriate faction/district. The 2nd NPC at each location gives rebuild quests when you reach kindred. Without using Mithril coins to reset Aiding the Eastemnet, it will take you 44 days to complete all the quests that these NPCs have to give you. And NONE of them give reputation.

Q2) What gives me reputation then?
    A2) There are 3 NPCs outside each Mead Hall in Harwick (for the Wold), Cliving (for the Norcrofts), Eaworth (for the Entwash Vale) and Snowbourn (for the Sutcrofts). 12 NPCs total. 4 NPCs (1 at each location) will give a quest that is inside an instance and asks you to kill anywhere from 6 to 16 enemies while mounted (or unmounted if you dislike MC). 4 NPCs (1 at each location) will give you a quest that sends you around the landscape somewhere to do something (ie: in Sutcrofts you are asked to go fishing, in Entwash Vale you either climb a tower or go tight-rope-walking, etc). The last 4 NPCs (1 at each location) will give you 2 quests each. One of the two quests will have to kill mobs inside of an instance; the other quest will have you complete some task within the instance (ranges from mining ore, to collecting critters, to harvesting mushrooms). On every single day there will be 16 quests total offered from these 12 NPCs. Unless you use Mithril Coins to reset Aiding the Eastemnet, you can only do 5 of these 16 quests each day. ALL 16 OF THESE QUESTS GIVE REPUTATION. The quests change each day; there are actually more than 16 quests possible, but they change on a daily basis. You will get deeds as you go so that you can keep track of which ones you've completed and which ones you have not.

Q3) Weird... these 16 quests are giving me Hytbold Tokens too...
    A3) Yes! To rebuild Hytbold, you must have Hytbold tokens. To get Hytbold tokens, you must complete the quests for the Aiding the Eastemnet quest. In doing so you also get reputation from those 16 quests. That reputation is needed for certain rebuilding quests withing Hytbold itself (see Q1 regarding the District rebuilding quests). It's all one great big circle.

I understand it isn't easy to admit when you are wrong, Wally, but people will respect you more and be more willing to help if you can admit when you are wrong and move on. Frisco had it 100% correct.

You are absolutely correct thank you, the first person to give a correct response. Although that is not what my original question was about and everyone is talking about what happens AFTER beginning the rebuild series.
    My idea was and still is my toons reputation was not high enough to qualify, and hense the question about how can I find more quests for reputation. I had the same problem with another toon, hunter. Let me explain......
    No, Ullr is pretty much just saying the same stuff as others.

Also, your reputation to START the Hytbold stuff does not matter. I always over-level content. My RK was still in the Wold/Norcrofts area when he started Hytbold. He was lvl 84. He hadn't even set foot inside Sutcrofts or the Entwash Vale. Therefore he had zero reputation with them, and only minimum reputation with Wold/Norcrofts. He was still able to start rebuilding. Rinwald and Edgal had enough with the Aiding the Eastemnet and some basic rebuilding quests to keep me busy. I started getting some rep through completing the quests offered from the 12 NPCs I mention above in Q2. Reputation would keep me from doing the rebuild quests located in the 4 Hytbold Districts, but that is all. Doing the quests at the Harwick, Cliving, Eaworth and Snowbourn Mead Halls can be done every day regardless of your existing reputation, though.

Last comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    From this descriptions it looks like you completed the dailies once. Does it mean that you can not take the second round of dailies? It happens sometimes that the "Aiding the Eastment" daily quest does not reset properly and a player has to wait for one extra day. If it still does not appear, I would submit a ticket kindly asking a GM to reset the quest.
    As this person mentions it is possible for Aiding the Eastemnet not to appear. The only reason I have ever heard of is when your timezone is situated so that you are doing these quests around the time of the server "reset". Turbine is located in Boston, MA, which is EST/EDT. Their resets occur at 3 AM EST/EDT. If you are questing around this time, you may end up completing the quest after the reset, which results in you having to wait until the reset the following night. Unless you are a night owl, this is only an issue if you live far enough away to be up and questing when it is 3 AM for Turbine's servers.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast