We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats Beardpuller on r14

Grats man, been a long time. Nice to see such an old timer get a nice rank. Nearly there bud.

Grats beard!

Congratulations Beard! It's always a pleasure fighting with you sir. Onward to 15

-Charlotte
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000535fc5/signature.png]Charlottesrevenge[/charsig]

gratz
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Grats Beard! Well deserved. I always enjoy our fights, whether it be 1v1, which hasn't happened in quite a while, or whether one or the other of us is on the wrong end of a zerg

Keep it up out there.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Way to go, old-timer! Always good to see you out there.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Smile

Grats Beard! only one to go now!
    Lonewolf

Seeing your name out there always brings back good memories. You've always been a good, humble, dedicated player, and much respected by me, sir.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Grats Beard!
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

i make my return to say, congrats to my second favorite (and scariest!) creep!
    Master Blaster, Up-and-Comer, Explorer of the Brown Lands

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Grats Beard! Well deserved. I always enjoy our fights, whether it be 1v1, which hasn't happened in quite a while, or whether one or the other of us is on the wrong end of a zerg

Keep it up out there.
    Who in their right mind would 1v1 a lm? Grats Beard.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Arkenstone | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Grats Beard ^_^

& what Yelk said, lm's just spam WL
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

hey a high ranked player with a name I know, grats homes
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congrats Beardpuller! Gave me a really good fight in Norbogs yesterday, props! See you on the battlefield
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Grats man, always a pleasure raiding with one of the oldest creeps out here! Got get dat burger king crown
    Arrik