We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seriously, you havn't seen "The Big Bang Theory"?

Per conversation with Metaljaw, I have discovered that there are actually people who have never watched "The Big Bang Theory".

So I've ask a few of our online friends to re-enact a scene for those who haven't seen it.

Playing Shelden will be Vic, Howard will be played by Grog, Penny will be played by Metaljaw, Merrsa will play the part of Amy, Philla plays the part of Leonard, while Bernadette will be played by Beedrill..

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_th...aying-d-and-d/
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

what a racist website, can't watch it because I'm Norwegian neither do I like Big Bang Theory.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

I love BBT! Though the fact that CBS misspelled "you're" in the title of the clip makes me lose my faith in humanity. Or at least in the future of the English language.
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Per conversation with Metaljaw, I have discovered that there are actually people who have never watched "The Big Bang Theory".

So I've ask a few of our online friends to re-enact a scene for those who haven't seen it.

Playing Shelden will be Vic, Howard will be played by Grog, Penny will be played by Metaljaw, Merrsa will play the part of Amy, Philla plays the part of Leonard, while Bernadette will be played by Beedrill..

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_th...aying-d-and-d/

Last edited by Monkeylad; Jul 17 2013 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    neither do I like Big Bang Theory.
    You're a heartless monster, literally lol. BBT is the bee knees and Penny's so hot mmm! It's the story of my life, but I'm much sexier ofc.

Cool BBT

Too funny Gunnor ~! MJ
    Last edited by perkide; Jul 18 2013 at 11:55 AM.