We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Confused warden

Unhappy Confused warden

Ok so today I was told that agility is NOT our main stat that might still is. Is there any truth to this? He said agility is only for javelin wardens. I'm so confused now >_<

Quote Originally Posted by andinic28 View Post
    Ok so today I was told that agility is NOT our main stat that might still is. Is there any truth to this? He said agility is only for javelin wardens. I'm so confused now >_<
    whoever told you this is poorly informed, or trolling.

We are currently still in the 'grace period' where both might and agility contribute to physical and tactical mastery (physical mastery determines how much damage our melee and ranged skills do, tactical mastery determines the power of our heals, and the damage on some of our tactical skills). The 'grace period' was supposed to end with U11, and might no longer provide any contribution to our mastery ratings, but either some dev forgot to flip the switch, or they decided to extend it for more casual wardens to finish re-gearing.

Agility is our main stat.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

When I play my Wardens .. I stat to the best of my ability .. Agility, Fate, Vitality .. Fate is the big Morale & Power Regenerator & I play my wardens in Full-Goose-Bozo mode .. meaning rather crazy, focusing on robust fun.

Wyllo
    [CENTER]When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout
    [/CENTER]

Spelunker is indeed right that agility and might are still contributing to masteries since the grace period is still going on.
    However, in the scenario of tanking, might benefits us less, because our 1% heal trait is off of every evade now, instead of blocks as it used to. And since might contributes to block/parry, and agility to parry/evade, you would be better off using agility as your 2ND stat for tanking. Vitality is of course still primary objective when tank specced.

On the other hand, while dpsing, you would also be better off with agility contributing to mastery because 1.) Agility does add a good amount to critical rating if you have a lot, and 2.) You will be ready for when the grace period does end and agility is the only remaining contributor to Physical/Tactical mastery. Fate is also a good stat to aim for after Agility because it contributes to Critical Rating and In Combat Power Regen

Thumbs up

Ok thanks guys