We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raiding Kinship in Imladris

Does anyone know if there is a major raiding kinship willing to let a lvl 70 champ join in Imladris.

thanks in advance

I can't think of many major raiding kinships that would be worth the effort, as they often tend to lack in many other areas. If I find anything, I'll let you know, though.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Jul 17 2013 at 12:02 PM.

The best raiding kinship out there IMO at the moment is The Intersect or Relentless. They clear a lot of T2 and T2C content, however, have some strict guidelines for joining. Worth a shot though! As the other poster said, unfortunately, a lot of other kins just aren't up to par with raiding at the moment, aren't accepting new applicants or are falling apart at the seams. Good luck on your search!
    [center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/28sbtrk.jpg[/IMG][/center]

As the above said, The Intersect and Relentless would be your best bet for starters. I haven't seen them enough to know exactly how they are, however I have not heard anything bad about either of them, so I'd say go for it. My main concern is that you select a "good" raiding kinship. By that, I am not referring to skill, but the over all attitude and general atmosphere displayed by its members. That's something that I see lacking in most "official" raiding kinships these days. They put too much focus on the raids, but not their own members. I have seen a few that have some pretty strict guidelines as well, some are too strict sometimes. Basically, keep in mind that raiding progress is not the only thing to look for in a raiding kinship.

Good luck, and I certainly hope you find the right kinship for you