We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raiding Kinship in Imladris

Does anyone know if there is a major raiding kinship willing to let a lvl 70 champ join in Imladris.

thanks in advance

I can't think of many major raiding kinships that would be worth the effort, as they often tend to lack in many other areas. If I find anything, I'll let you know, though.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Jul 17 2013 at 01:02 PM.

The best raiding kinship out there IMO at the moment is The Intersect or Relentless. They clear a lot of T2 and T2C content, however, have some strict guidelines for joining. Worth a shot though! As the other poster said, unfortunately, a lot of other kins just aren't up to par with raiding at the moment, aren't accepting new applicants or are falling apart at the seams. Good luck on your search!

As the above said, The Intersect and Relentless would be your best bet for starters. I haven't seen them enough to know exactly how they are, however I have not heard anything bad about either of them, so I'd say go for it. My main concern is that you select a "good" raiding kinship. By that, I am not referring to skill, but the over all attitude and general atmosphere displayed by its members. That's something that I see lacking in most "official" raiding kinships these days. They put too much focus on the raids, but not their own members. I have seen a few that have some pretty strict guidelines as well, some are too strict sometimes. Basically, keep in mind that raiding progress is not the only thing to look for in a raiding kinship.

Good luck, and I certainly hope you find the right kinship for you