We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Instance finder only has 6 instances, nothing of interest available in the store

Hi, I'm a premium player with the moria, lorien, mirkwood, isengard and rohan expansions but I don't have the option to look for any instances besides the dol guldur cluster and two barrows ones. I don't have the option to buy any instances in the store besides halls of night and inn of the forsaken. I've put in a ticket and been told I have the rohan instances since I purchased rohan, but I can't access them.
    My question is, are people using instance finder to set up and get to instance runs, or is there another method? Do I have to transport my character to the zone I want to run something in? Looking for something fresh to do and I wouldn't mind trying Smaug

Most of the people that I know never use Instance Finder to find group members. They build the group from kin members, alliance members, friends list and sometimes glff. Once the group is complete, Instance Finder is invoked to start the instance.

This situation occurs in all games. People prefer to play with and group with folks that they know or friends not with strangers.

It is common problem in real life. Do not know any one. Do not have any friends. How do you get people to do stuff with you?
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Hi, I'm a premium player with the moria, lorien, mirkwood, isengard and rohan expansions but I don't have the option to look for any instances besides the dol guldur cluster and two barrows ones. I don't have the option to buy any instances in the store besides halls of night and inn of the forsaken.
    What level is your character? You won't see a particular instance in Instance Finder until you are at the minimum level to play that instance, even if you already own it from purchasing an expansion. Also, when it comes to the in-game store, it won't display for purchase any instances or skirmishes that are above your level. Each time you reach a level where new instances are available to you, you will see a notification to that effect, and they will then show in the finder.
    Last edited by Bilmo; Jul 16 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilmo View Post
    What level is your character?
    I have a few 85's, but same instance finder options for all my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Most of the people that I know never use Instance Finder to find group members. They build the group from kin members, alliance members, friends list and sometimes glff. Once the group is complete, Instance Finder is invoked to start the instance.
    So that's my question really. Obviously other players have these instances as options, otherwise they couldn't run them. Why don't I?

The Moria, Lorien, and Isengard instances won’t be available in the simple or advanced tabs because they do not scale yet. They are only available in the specific tab, which is used for choosing an instance once you have already formed a group.

To get many of the instances in the game that scale you have to buy a region’s questpack. For example to get the In Their Absence instance cluster (which was recently scaled) you have to buy Enedwaith. Many of the other questpacks also include instances that scale and will be available in the instance finder, however as Yula said most groups form from kinships and glff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000021872c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbreath13 View Post
    The Moria, Lorien, and Isengard instances won’t be available in the simple or advanced tabs because they do not scale yet. They are only available in the specific tab, which is used for choosing an instance once you have already formed a group.

To get many of the instances in the game that scale you have to buy a region’s questpack. For example to get the In Their Absence instance cluster (which was recently scaled) you have to buy Enedwaith. Many of the other questpacks also include instances that scale and will be available in the instance finder, however as Yula said most groups form from kinships and glff.
    That does it, thanks. I thought everything I had would be in the advanced tab. It's all in specific, some greyed out.

Do you people even look before responding to threads?