We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Warsteed has a serious problem

Since I first got my Warsteed (named Alsvidr), I've noticed that she has a serious problem. She must undoubtedly be in constant pain from the severe gas she has, as it seems constantly to be escaping from her rear end, so much that my cloak (not a lightweight garment) is constantly floating up in the air, even when standing still.

Interestingly, I've noticed that the problem goes away when we engage a foe, perhaps she's just clenching up.

I'm so concerned by this, that I've taken to leaning forward all the time, even when she's walking slowly, or standing still.

I wondered if the powers that be might look into the situation. I'm sure my valiant steed would appreciate it, and I know I would look far less silly without my cloak floating in the air all the time. Plus, I could actually sit upright again, as I've always done on my riding steeds.

(In case that was unclear, I'm drawing attention to the bad animations on warsteeds. Cloaks shouldn't be floating out horizontally when we're standing still, they should be down on the horse's back, just like on riding steeds. Also, we don't sit comfortably on the warsteeds, we're forever leaning forward. It would be nice to be sitting upright when walking or standing, the way we do when walking with a riding steed.)

Too much starch?

Never feed your warsteed Beef-a-Rino... some people have to learn the hard way.

I thought you were talking about the constant farting sounds I hear when the horse is walking.

lol. Those "farting" sounds I believe are supposed to be the sound of creaking leather on the horse's saddle and gear.

Though I'll admit that it sometimes sounds like something else....