We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: RvR from today

Smile RvR from today

Had lots of fun!

First time leading a raid, think we did decent even though all our freeps were rank 8 and below.

There was actually nothing to lead though, I was TA and thus called out targets. Moved us a bit around the map too.

I'd like some feedback how I could improve and comments if the targets were picked in the right order. Would really love to get experience in leading and gain bit reputation ;D

Also from my point of view we were stronger than the craid even though we had even numbers (towards the end when higher-rank group disbanded).

Tried not to camp Grams and spawns much, because that's not fun for either side.

Teach me Moors etiquette so both sides can have fun and even fights!

Rod the noob Warrden

If you bothered to lead a raid you already did better at raid-leading than 95% of us.

simple version?....

Call a target and if it dies, go to the next one
    If it doesn't die, go to the next one....

If you have to pick an order, then....
    Wargs first, simply because they burn well and you don't want to catch fleas....
    Defilers next, because above R9 they drop First Age Weapons (honest!)

After that call whoever is hitting on your mini, so when the mini tries to get away, you will all follow in a big conga line - which looks really cool. There's a lot to be said for looking cool while you kill.

Pick the freep that always dies first to call targets, because when you're dead, you have a lot of time. This will be a hunter.

YOU should be shouting out motivational slogans. Like "Stay on the same target or I'll let that reaver cut off your
    head"
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    If you bothered to lead a raid you already did better at raid-leading than 95% of us.

simple version?....

Call a target and if it dies, go to the next one
    If it doesn't die, go to the next one....

If you have to pick an order, then....
    Wargs first, simply because they burn well and you don't want to catch fleas....
    Defilers next, because above R9 they drop First Age Weapons (honest!)

After that call whoever is hitting on your mini, so when the mini tries to get away, you will all follow in a big conga line - which looks really cool. There's a lot to be said for looking cool while you kill.

Pick the freep that always dies first to call targets, because when you're dead, you have a lot of time. This will be a hunter.

YOU should be shouting out motivational slogans. Like "Stay on the same target or I'll let that reaver cut off your
    head"
    Nice post

No idea who you are, but honestly, if you have fun it's great! I just hope you weren't traited blue.
    Etiquette? Ok, when you run into the other side and they have something resembling the previous group but with noticeably less key players it's fair to assume they have their lost numbers or disbanded completely. Call for a break, maybe disband if several people have to leave, can reform in smaller grps and encourage that of the raid (sadly few people know what being in a small grp means...)

That action was worth of my free 100% boost :P

Hey! Before we start talking about warg fleas, let's talk about those walking sewage barrels you call "dwarves". Seriously, you can't eat one of those things without getting SOME nasty little critters on you. If the fraid has a dwarf with 'em you don't even need to track; you can smell the thing downwind from three miles away without even sniffing! Would it hurt to take a shower at least once a day? Jeez... no sense of natural refinement...

Thanks for the tips and tricks!

And no, I wasn't blue-traited, red all the way

As for grouping in particular, on Crick people don't seem to be eager to form a group, as seen a few days ago when craid came all the way to GV, where freeps just sat. They only ganked the odd scout that tried to lure for a proper fight. Asked people to join a group several times, no response. Even stealing the relic from us didn't start any action, although later freeps came near OC and ran like headless chickens and jumped from target to another, since they were unorganized (no group), and barely got a few kills out of possible several.

Freeps, group up if creeps do too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    Thanks for the tips and tricks!

And no, I wasn't blue-traited, red all the way

As for grouping in particular, on Crick people don't seem to be eager to form a group, as seen a few days ago when craid came all the way to GV, where freeps just sat. They only ganked the odd scout that tried to lure for a proper fight. Asked people to join a group several times, no response. Even stealing the relic from us didn't start any action, although later freeps came near OC and ran like headless chickens and jumped from target to another, since they were unorganized (no group), and barely got a few kills out of possible several.

Freeps, group up if creeps do too!

Nearly everytime Freeps raid up the creeps log. Thats the main reason I don't like grouping on Crick. There are a few exceptions of course and I am always pleased with the creep groups that stick around so we can have some good back and forth fighting.

If you want to lead raids out here thats awesome, Crick needs some better/more raid leaders, just don't let your raid turn into a zerg.

You are only punishing the few creeps that stick around hoping for a good fight.

- which looks really cool. There's a lot to be said for looking cool while you kill.
    Thats why I always wear my wizard hat backwards and hold my rune-stone sideways. Gettin all gangsta up in this