We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Suggestion: Damage Reflect on Blade-Brother

I think that whoever has the mark on them should get a reflect bonus to help boost damage.

Say, maybe return 3% of the taken damage, or just give a set amount of damage to whoever hits them.

Thoughts? Additions? Share.

In addition to the other effects of BB? Think it might be a little over the top. Mechanically, it is more of a tank skill. Blade brothers are often RKs, hunters, burglars, etc. In most PVE situations, it is unlikely unlikely to add much unless things have broken down,the tank has lost aggro, and the wrong person is getting hit.

Well technically EVERYTHING is situational, right? :P

"thorns" mechanics are traditionally better for tanks. they help hold aggro and do a little extra sumfin for the tank. i think that is the point dude was getting at.

BB is more of an offensive skill-set. this would work better for Shield Bro, not Balde Bro.

if youre giving one Brother-set a new mechanic, you need an equivelant for the other two too.

not a bad idea, though.
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me