We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

World Status-Closed?

I just tried logging in and world status is CLOSED...i have seen it being as DOWN before but never closed...anyone else actually seen it as CLOSED before?

You must trying to access Bullroarer. Status = Closed is when a world is up but only accounts with admin flags are allowed to access the world. You may see this status with the regular worlds at the end of maintenance sometimes:
    Down -> Closed --> finally available for us to use.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I have, usually during maintenance or patch downtimes when they're getting closer to reopening the servers. I seem to recall getting the closed message when I'm able to get past the login server but the world server itself is unavailable. I think "Down" appears when all the servers we have to connect to are unavailable.

If someone more knowledgeable than me wants to weigh in, please do!

Always happens when the servers are on, but not yet open to players
    Last edited by Samgolar; Mar 25 2014 at 11:32 AM.
    Borkstar CHN 100 Darinthos LRM 100 Effrin GRD 100 Favordis WDN 100 Gudminhera CPT 100 Gwendalin MNS 100 Mohowk HNT 100 Samgolar GRD 100 Stegenis RNK 100 Trisana BUR 100 Unora BRN 100 [COLOR=#00ff00](Gilrain)[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.nssoft.nl/#The Lord of the Rings Online"][COLOR=#ff0000]J.R.R. Tolkien Dreamship[/COLOR][/URL]