We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: EC Fights

EC Fights

One question: WHY??? Don't freeps realize that EC is nothing but a giant death trap? With the few freeps that try to get kills there, there's no grouping. Less than half a dozen freeps - who are in small groups or solo - and a handful of mindless NPCs have no chance against a craid that has coordination. Especially with a craid that has a surplus of heals. With a +140% infamy gain from DoF and keep buffs and maybe more from store accelerators we're paving the road nice and easy for creeps to rank up. Doesn't help that they're - in a way - farming us. Freeps just come back for a second serving of the hangman's noose even when they know they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Call me a noob, NPC hugger, star hugger, or whatever, I've heard it all. But wouldn't it be much easier for freeps to fight in TR where you have multiple levels and 3x as many NPCs? In TR even 6 people solo have a better chance of getting kills against a 12+ man craid.

So basically all that I'm saying is freeps, please don't let creeps farm you in EC. You don't get any kills, you die a lot, creeps get a butt load of infamy, and quite frankly, it's a waste of time.

Creeps do that in OC too - just not as often as freeps do in EC.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

They're finally catching on

QUICK someone take care of Eared for me before they begin to figure out our other strategies
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Sure, get me creeps that'll fight in a blue keep and you prolly have a deal, it's sort of a loop. Many creeps rather sit by their rez and fight by ec, most freeps have gotten used to the fact that it's the only way action most likely is and stay there (not to mention the spot huggers on either side).
    Comes down to the mentality again, RoR produced a lot of players that rather sit in one spot and wait to be pushed, even if the spot is completely ridiculous...

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    They're finally catching on

QUICK someone take care of Eared for me before they begin to figure out our other strategies
    I've known for awhile and really try to avoid fighting in EC unless I've spent a half hour running around the map and not find anything. I stayed silent on it because I let people do whatever they want even if it's foolish. But yesterday's fights at EC were as bad as I've seen in the last few months.

make a healzergraid flip map and leave moors. its what they want, after that they will take keeps(pve) doing dailys in raids and zerg everyone. the fair move for creeps is ZERG ZERG ZERG.

creeps can make this server worst day by day. and us freeps are the ezmode. ok ty
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    make a healzergraid flip map and leave moors. its what they want, after that they will take keeps(pve) doing dailys in raids and zerg everyone. the fair move for creeps is ZERG ZERG ZERG.

creeps can make this server worst day by day. and us freeps are the ezmode. ok ty
    two words: /slap Qris
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post

There's one problem. The EC fight that this Thread is probably about was a 20 man fraid against like 14 creeps. Most of the freeps weren't high ranked and we had the rez. We fought them in EC because we managed to decrease their numbers by killing some of them - we died multiple times too. After that fight their group or groups disbanded.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    There's one problem. The EC fight that this Thread is probably about was a 20 man fraid against like 14 creeps. Most of the freeps weren't high ranked and we had the rez. We fought them in EC because we managed to decrease their numbers by killing some of them - we died multiple times too. After that fight their group or groups disbanded.
    and you think this is fun? why fight with npc's when you have more? why huging keeps/oneshots when you have number for a fair fight out side? why all the time CREEP are IN RAID? but its nice to see other ppl start doing small groups/fellow's but if creeps start in this way they have a CRAID to kill 3/6man, this isnt fun. if you want to play simple ya that is the way. im not liking the game at crick atm if you like, enjoy but isnt fair

Nope. Not at all 20 freeps. This was earlier in the day. When I was there - and I was there quite a bit; I died at least 4-5 times - there were never more than 6-8 ungrouped freeps. Most, if not all creeps, were joined. When we didn't get kills it was no more than 6-8 ungrouped creeps against the 14 creeps you're talking about.

Later in the day there were two creep groups, when we did get some kills. The bigger one and another that had 2-4 and that had two low rank filers, a warg, and I think a BA. That's because we got a group together that had some semblance of coordination and I got a few of that smaller group a few times. This is the time that you're talking about. Even then we didn't have 20 freeps. We had roughly 10 with a few ungrouped people.

OMG! They fight back if we camp a rezz!

RUN TO THE DELVING. IT'S SAFE THER!1!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!! !1111!!
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    OMG! They fight back if we camp a rezz!
    Last time I was on creeps sat in 1shots while not dying really having a bit more people. OOC some people were crying zerg and what not, by the time I get back to the rez with Farr there's like 15 freeps and it is a rezcamp. Creep location? Unchanged, that's what really sucks, as they could've attacked part of the freeps who were coming from either GV or TR rez or any random location and get fights, but rather the situation was unchanged and it ended up becoming more boring than it was :/

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

If creeps are zerging because they are being camped, I'm sorry. This is the right thing to do.

If none of the sides has enough brain to finish an endless rezz camp, it's not only one side's issue. People will always go for the easy points if they are on their own.

Tired of how the fights are going? Lead them to do differently, not whine about how the action is going when you are actually doing the same thing.
    Last edited by Rashy; Jul 09 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Nope. Not at all 20 freeps. This was earlier in the day. When I was there - and I was there quite a bit; I died at least 4-5 times - there were never more than 6-8 ungrouped freeps. Most, if not all creeps, were joined. When we didn't get kills it was no more than 6-8 ungrouped creeps against the 14 creeps you're talking about.

Later in the day there were two creep groups, when we did get some kills. The bigger one and another that had 2-4 and that had two low rank filers, a warg, and I think a BA. That's because we got a group together that had some semblance of coordination and I got a few of that smaller group a few times. This is the time that you're talking about. Even then we didn't have 20 freeps. We had roughly 10 with a few ungrouped people.
    I think you are talking about another day or another time... I know that some ungrouped freeps came to EC when their raid disbanded and they got farmed there. Maybe that's the time you came online..?
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL

Get Over It Already

Freeps zerg creeps all the time in OC or when you see one walking around or killing a Freep one on one. Freeps try heal zerg too. It's the stat of the Moors atm. If you don't like it, go QQ to Sapience.

The reason creeps are usually grouped up is because Freeps are OP and we have to work together (a concept that apparently eludes the Freeps to this day) in order to succeed. The problem with the PvMP on Freepside is a skill issue, not a numbers issue.

I guess pretty soon the Freeps will be asking for courtesy wipes. Are you related to Freepointhreat by any chance?
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

I think you are talking about another day or another time...
    Nope, I'm talking about the stuff that happened on the 6th. I was there when the action first started up. I was in a group with 4 freeps and there were 2-3 others there at EC. This is the incident I'm talking about. As the day progressed the action picked up and both sides got kills.

But what happened on the 6th has happened numerous times and they don't always end as pretty for the freeps.
    Freia, indulge me. When was the last time freeps camped OC? I really want to know.
    And yes, Freia. You have actually said something that I agree with for once. Freeps don't often work together like we should. Which makes it harder for freeps to get kills and makes us end up hiding in EC like a scared rabbit.

Nope, I'm talking about the stuff that happened on the 6th. I was there when the action first started up. I was in a group with 4 freeps and there were 2-3 others there at EC. This is the incident I'm talking about. As the day progressed the action picked up and both sides got kills.

But what happened on the 6th has happened numerous times and they don't always end as pretty for the freeps.
    Freia, indulge me. When was the last time freeps camped OC? I really want to know.
    And yes, Freia. You have actually said something that I agree with for once. Freeps don't often work together like we should. Which makes it harder for freeps to get kills and makes us end up hiding in EC like a scared rabbit.
    Let me know when creeps actually camp EC. 15-20 freeps waiting there aren't being camped by all means. It's most likely the opposite
    Last edited by Rashy; Jul 09 2013 at 04:06 PM.

Essie - Tr.

@freia,

you just are out with group why creeps arent OP? creeps can get skill from store(why you have?) creeps can get full audacity quick, creeps have the pot who gives 10sec immunity, have modrith brand, tracks for few races, and are FREE TO PLAY. its much more fun to RQ on creep then on freep, camp on keeps.

@themannweb

freeps dont work together cuz after 1st wipe 2 or 3 leave, most dont follow target assist, most healers want to DPS, last raids i have i died much more fast then on small group.

this for creeps are fun they can get infamy easy and if they die 2 or 3 times when is a fraid out its ZERGHEAL and blablabla RQ, last times i have been out i just see creeps groups have more heals then dps i just lol.

guys try to make the action simple, not EASY

sorry about my english. ^^
    Last edited by scratz; Jul 09 2013 at 05:53 PM.

The main reason Freeps don't group up is when we do its nearly guaranteed we win the fight absurdly easily, creeps leave the moors after one wipe and we are left with nothing to do out there.

As for the whole EC camp thing, yesterday I had a blast for over an hour with a good EC fight. Creeps had heaps, was about 6 really green creeps, another 4 mid range ranked creeps then 5 or 6 Vet creeps. Filhos had a small group their I believe they started with 2 then had a 3rd. I started with just me and Iriddian which then expanded to an OP group with Farriel and Jaradan. I think there were 2 other ungrouped freeps that stopped moving over to the rez.

Even against the absurd numbers we got a lot of kills because our classes are OP and our groups worked well together, and creeps worked their butts off to kill Filhos' SW'd Minstrel group and my double Cappied group. I had a lot of fun and I hope the creeps did too.

On a side note, really happy to see Filhos rolling around in that 6 man, you guys have gotten really hard to fight. Great class combination and I can see you guys getting scarier and scarier out there. Really happy to see another group of Freeps out there functioning successfully as a group instead of a zerg ball.

On another side note(lol) I'd be happy to start leading raids again, on certain days. But everytime I have recently its been a 1 and done "open field" fight then I end up pushing keeps against a 1/3 the number of the original creeps out. Until people get used to dieing out there and don't log after a death I refuse to fight Zerg with Zerg, it only breaks my toys.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Nope, I'm talking about the stuff that happened on the 6th.
    Yep, we aren't talking about the same fight i think.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL

this whole thread of comments was rather amusing. everyone being grumpy at what someone else is doing instead of just changing what they do themselves. if your honest most of you can't deny you ezmode if you get the chance.. it's not a 1 side thing both sides love zerging for some reason.
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    ...everyone being grumpy at what someone else is doing instead of just changing what they do themselves.
    I can't do anything about it now; VIP subscription ran out and I don't plan on resubscribing for at least another 5-6 months.

Added: Oh, and congratulations on getting Ishlan on r9.
    Last edited by themannweb; Jul 10 2013 at 12:48 PM.