We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

So... uh... me too.

Hey all, Chocla Here. As you may or may not know, I haven't been able to log onto LotRO because of some stupid bug, I have had a ticket open with turbine for over a month now, and nothing they tell me to do works, It's becoming too time consuming to bother with anymore and from what I've seen on the forums, the content I'm trying to fix doesn't look all that fun/Interesting.

I'm going to leave by saying, that I've made so many great friends, I'll be sad to see them go. Especially you guys in ceaseless, and the old gamasammich pug.

If you need me I'll be playing mostly league, so add me(Summoner Name: Chocla) if you want to play a couple games.

<3,
    Chocla the failmini
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    Hey all, Chocla Here. As you may or may not know, I haven't been able to log onto LotRO because of some stupid bug, I have had a ticket open with turbine for over a month now, and nothing they tell me to do works, It's becoming too time consuming to bother with anymore and from what I've seen on the forums, the content I'm trying to fix doesn't look all that fun/Interesting.

I'm going to leave by saying, that I've made so many great friends, I'll be sad to see them go. Especially you guys in ceaseless, and the old gamasammich pug.

If you need me I'll be playing mostly league, so add me(Summoner Name: Chocla) if you want to play a couple games.

<3,
    Chocla the failmini
    wat! no, we started together. don't quit now... come back
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

+1337 street cred.

Add me on steam so I can farm
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

Farewell Chocla!! Hope to cya again sometime! You were a great friend
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Bye Chocla, a good friend. Hope to see you again in the game.

./tackle huggles chocla

can't blame you. been mostly gone myself. trying to decide if i should go completely. but i will def miss you!