We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Grams Camp

Hybrid View

The Grams Camp

I have just made a video to show how it is on creep side. No one will join up for a fight, because they have no will to fight. The surge in wardens makes everyone sad ofc, and it gets really hard to recruit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZBo...ature=youtu.be

Just my view on things.

Such an interesting post! ...

I agree that camps need to end, its brainless on freepside and creeps are dissuaded to play.

Solution: Let creeps have Lugz fulltime so they have a fallback point and can fight with npc's
    Partial Solution: I won't be pvping on champ if it is a camp, and will quite possiblt go ba.

~Aldair

Option to avoid Grams Camp..

..map out.

A little teamwork goes a long way. Here's a little snippet from creepside OOC last night:

[07/13 10:27:56 PM] [To OOC] 'it's a nice day when i pull up my last 5 kills list and it says:'
    [07/13 10:28:07 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'Bamor?'
    [07/13 10:28:09 PM] [To OOC] 'bamor, bamor, bamor, thorvani, bamor'
    [07/13 10:28:12 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'haha'
    [07/13 10:28:14 PM] [OOC] Shaggrat: 'bahaha'
    [07/13 10:28:15 PM] [OOC] Duckymomo: 'hahaha'
    [07/13 10:28:27 PM] [To OOC] 'it's usually quite the opposite :/'

Was a nice change of pace to take out a warden camping grams a few times. Now, when we have 3+ wardens with heals and more camping grams... either map, feed freeps at the rock, or log.

- Kuzdav
    Kuzdav - R9 Blackarrow, Davronarth - R10 Runekeeper, Davrodonna - R4 Burglar

sad... nothing changed or will be changed!!! have fun there!!!keep discouragin creeps to go out of grams and experience how pvp is, i mean for the pplayers that are kinda new that i usually see there when i'm on!
    Killed by Death

Solo RK

Quote Originally Posted by Davrotik View Post
    A little teamwork goes a long way. Here's a little snippet from creepside OOC last night:

[07/13 10:27:56 PM] [To OOC] 'it's a nice day when i pull up my last 5 kills list and it says:'
    [07/13 10:28:07 PM] [OOC] Pawz: 'Bamor?'
    [07/13 10:28:09 PM] [To OOC] 'bamor, bamor, bamor, thorvani, bamor'
    I was working during this time so the Thorvani kill was when I was solo or small group at another time and I doubt it was at Grams. I solo at least 75% of the time and have roamed the entire map not seeing creeps. I cannot stealth and I do the pve tasks. The point of the pve is to create pvp so any creep on the map should know that I am there when a kill shows up.

The problem with any camp is poor/no leadership, poor tactics, laziness, and sometimes boredom. Eventually everyone in the Moors is there and then it is just RvR superior numbers game. If you want it different then change tactics. As said before, the key is constant movement. If you wait around in the same spot after a kill then you should expect to get zerged. I have only been playing pvmp this year. From what I have seen freeps band together in small groups or solo unless a craid is out.

There are plenty of times that the small group/solo action is great. Since a lot of freeps also play creeps then the server could shake things up. If creepside needs leadership or numbers, perhaps a suggestion would be a scheduled pvmp night on creep side for each freep kin.
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyhammo View Post
    Option to avoid Grams Camp..

..map out.
    Problem with this, freeps zerg anything out of grams, also new creeps can't get maps when the map is blue

Quote Originally Posted by Ald142 View Post
    Problem with this, freeps zerg anything out of grams, also new creeps can't get maps when the map is blue
    Yes that can be true, but creeps that have no other maps than Grams map? Must be rank 0-3. That is partially the reason on some servers groups and raids only take on creeps rank 6+, but that's another discussion
    I'll admit two words wasn't so constructive so I'll elaborate on 'Map out'

Mapping out with a small group = freeps have to split up to find you = good small group fights on occasion. Yes you will get called out and zerged, it's PvP. The best thing to do is keep moving with your group.
    Tried and tested this week, had some really nice groups with Lubshag on WL/def, Glashburz and others, ended up with some great action around TA Like Rally said though, it can be hard to get a group creepside.