We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

payment to avoid forclosure of a house?!?

Hi anyone know how much it costs to avoid forclosure? I got an email warning me, but when i got into the game all it says when I click on the house info then maintenence, is a link to buying mithril coins and it says I can't afford unlock, but no indication of how much mithril (or gold) it'll cost. I've got a house that cost 7 gold, is that how much i'll have to raise? weird game doesn't hint and nothing on google.

thanks

It depends on how long your house has gone unpaid. The maximum is about 90% of the original "purchase" price. It takes the better part of year to reach that, though.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    It depends on how long your house has gone unpaid. The maximum is about 90% of the original "purchase" price. It takes the better part of year to reach that, though.
    thanks any idea of how many mithril coins it would cost instead of gold? the maintence screen has an option to buy them but gives no hint of how much it might cost.

Quote Originally Posted by suthri View Post
    thanks any idea of how many mithril coins it would cost instead of gold? the maintence screen has an option to buy them but gives no hint of how much it might cost.
    Are you in a kin or have any friends in game? People who are currently playing have ridiculous amounts of gold these days. Giving a friend 5-9 gold to help with foreclosure would be nothing to a lot of people. Just a thought.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000005f578/01000/signature.png]Karaoke[/charsig]

;)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoftheRealm View Post
    Are you in a kin or have any friends in game? People who are currently playing have ridiculous amounts of gold these days. Giving a friend 5-9 gold to help with foreclosure would be nothing to a lot of people. Just a thought.
    wanna be my friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by suthri View Post
    wanna be my friend lol
    I'm on Vilya and would be happy to give you that amount if you're on there too. I have just under 400 gold and I'm relatively poor compared to a lot of level 85 toons.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000005f578/01000/signature.png]Karaoke[/charsig]