We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

is it just me or is ark dead?

I swear arkenstone is dead now i dont see as many people on as i used to :/

Benordis LvL 105 Champion - Beniso LvL 105 Minstrel - Benisia LvL 100 Burglar - Bengrit LvL 105 Rune-keeper - Beney LvL 105 Guardian

I guess it depends on what you are doing. The first thing to know is that Summer is always slow for LOTRO...

However, my kin had more than 20 people on last night...so from my perspective its just you...

Ark isn't dead it just depends on when you come on. If it's a really nice day, people probably will be enjoying the outdoors. If it's a really &&&&&& day people will be indoors, and will probably play LOTRO. That's really all I have to say. I come on whenever I have time (I.E. not on other servers), and there's always plenty of people on.

i think ark is pretty active in moors in summer..you should try, its perfect time to start on ranking since you have lv85 or creep!!. yesterday at mid day there were at least 60 players couting both sides ..a time nowhere near the prime time ... you dont see them in glff cause the action is in freep and creep ooc channels
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

To me it seems the forums are less active than the game.

For the most part I still see people out and about on the various characters I run. I have several at level cap, two of which have finished Wildermore, and only do the repeatables once in a while cause I really hate the grind there. Mostly, I've been leveling up a relatively new burg, currently in Moria.

However, I've also noticed a drastic decline in grouping for endgame content, both raids and 6-mans (in my kin at least). We even have an ongoing thread on the subject in my kin's forum page. The consensus was that most are burned out of repeating all the old content, and the Rohan raids were just not interesting enough or too poorly designed for people to want to keep running. As a result many in my kin are either spending time in the moors, or playing other games for the moment.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3]The Haruchai and The Elohim[/SIZE]
    Barabolas - 100 Champ | Gilgaros - 100 LM | Findheleth - 100 Cappy | Thaswin - 100 Burg | Nimbreleth - 100 RK

[/CENTER]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

4 of the Kins I belong to in Arkenstone is dead. 2-3 players most of the time even on a Saturday. I'm surprised you didn't get the memo in CA about everyone heading to RIFT.
    Doctor, Professional, SOCRATES INFLUENCED, You should listen to me because I said so in this signature. Dr. Athlete. Model Elitist Casual Mrnarfy.